CumUnion Party LA

Party is showing in BBRT's party section with 237 attendees at this time. Not surprising since LA has been waiting for a CumUnion party forever. Address shows in Lennox which is either unknown or scary to a lot of guys in SoCal. It's really adjacent to LAX, so prey centrally located for guys in the LA Metro area. I can't go to this one, yet look forward to the next...

• Upvote 1

Well I've always wanted to go to one but never wanted to travel, so I'm glad we have one right in our back yard now. I'm surprised it wasn't at one of the sex club or bathhouse, or at least a gay sex club/bathhouse. This will be my first CumUnion party and with over 230 going it sounds like a good one to go to. Curious about others that have attended one of these event at another location. How was your experience, did it meet your expectations? Is it wrong for me to be so excited :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am planning on attending this time and have never been before. Aside from arriving early for parking, what else should you know? What do people wear (or not), Is it all one big orgy, etc? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

Would like to know too.. I may be going to the Palm Springs one, and I've never been before.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the venue was pretty small, 5 rooms of varying sizes, all next to each other in one corner of the place. There's a stage with dancers and a DJ with an open lounge area in front of it. A bar just before that and a small smoking area off to the side.

I wish it was spaced out a bit more with a little better lighting. Don't get me wrong, I like dark and seedy, but I do want to be able to look up at the top if he's got the body/face I like.

I feel like it should have been more central LA.

Parking is horrible. Carpool if possible or rent a cheap motel nearby and take a cab if you're going to come any later than 1030. With all the different airport parking places nearby, I wish they would have partnered with them to get parking and shuttle to the venue.