[Sperm Pig] He should know better

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So, a guy came over and bred me last night. (No surprise there). But I was a bit surprised when I learned what his occupation was.

This guys has fucked me a couple times before. He’s a bit heavier than I typically like and I’m not very attracted to him, but he has a thick 7.5” cock which tends to make up for a lot of flaws.

Last night I saw him on Scruff and asked if he had a load for me. He said he could be over in 15 minutes. So I told him to bring it.

I know he has a profile on Adam4Adam, too, which is how I hooked up with him before. He also had one on BBRT.

Anyway, he came over and I was quickly on my knees blowing his nice thick cock. Then he grabbed me and pushed me toward my bed.

I sucked him some more, and then he had me lube his dick so I could ride it. Damn but his thick fucker felt good sliding up my ass raw!!

He grabbed my hips and pumped me for a good 10 minutes. And then it was onto all fours for some deeper penetration.

And then at the end he pushed me onto my stomach and humped the hell out of my hole.

I was moaning from the friction and begging for his load. “You want it?” He panted. “You want this 5 day load up your ass??”

Fuck yes I did. I clamped my hole with all my might and arched my ass to meet his thrusts. It didn’t take long and he was flooding me with his spunk.

When he was spent, he pulled out and rolled off me. I scooped the final few drops of jizz from his piss slit and fingered them up my ass. Damn was my hole a cumsloppy mess!!

While basking in the afterglow, he asked what I did for a living and I told him. Then I asked what he did.

"You don’t know?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nope," I said.

"Um, I’m an HIV educator." He says sheepishly. "I hope you aren’t the kind to ‘kiss and tell’- I don’t do hookups often and I really don’t want people in the community finding out that I do… this."

"Dude- you’re secret is safe with me," I told him. "You just made the sex so much hotter!!! I love that you put your raw cock in me and I just took your seed bareback. You’re a DL fucking pig! You can breed me any time!!!"

"I know that I’m a hypocrite and I know that I shouldn’t fuck bare— but I just fucking HATE condoms," He confides.

"You and me both," I say.

More...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.