Second breeding by my newly converted bi Top.

I had successfully seduced a bi married top into fucking me raw and he was a natural. Our first encounter was a hot fucking in the hay loft of his barn. I convinced him to fuck me bareback and got him to cum while balls deep in me. He liked it so much he did it twice. It was a rough and intense first hook up that lasted about two hours. There was little talking aside from the grunts and groans. There was no sucking, no foreplay just raw fucking. I left sore but elated that I had initiated my own breeding and I didn't regret it.

Two weeks went by with no follow-up communication, so I emailed a discreet "thanks for the tour of your farm" email but received no reply. I was afraid he was freaking out about fucking raw, but figured, like all bi attached guys, he had other obligations so I understood. But I kept thinking about how his 8" thick uncut cock felt in me and the way he edged himself and fucked me into non verbal state. I wanted him again - in fact, I ached for him.

It was almost three weeks before I received an email from him and it was hot! He told me he was freaked that he didn't practice safe sex but he would catch himself thinking about how good the heat of my ass felt on his cock and how primal it made him feel. He added his fears and regrets had subsided and he very definitely wanted me again, remarking "You showed me the side of me that I want to see again."

We made arrangements to meet at a cheap motel halfway between our homes. I arrived there first and got the room ready: lube, low light, incense and music were all ready when I received a text from him, saying he was at the bar next to the motel. I thought he was having cold feet, so I went to the bar and found him sitting in a far corner, staring at an empty shot glass. He was finishing a bottle of beer and as I approached motioned to the bartender for another round.

He remained quiet until the bartender had made his delivery and walked away, and then I said "So you need a drink before you see me again. I can't tell if I am flattered or insulted."

He looked up at me, met my gaze and I could tell his hesitation was lost, and that the spark of lust between us was palatable. Keeping that eye contact, I picked up his shot glass and downed it and walked away. I heard him fumble for his money and shout "keep the change" to the bartender.

He caught up to me just outside the door of the room. I opened the door, and gestured him in. Entering the room, I turned to lock the door, and no sooner done than he was on me, grabbing my pants and pulling them off, remarking he wanted in me now.

He spun me around and pushed me on the bed. My pants were tangled around my ankles and my shirt pulled up to my shoulders as I felt the heat of his cock press against my hole. He spat on my hole, and I felt him enter my ass. He didn't stop for me to adjust, he simply pushed his way in until he was balls-deep.

I all but screamed in pain, and shook with the intensity, but he kept at me so his full eight inches were deep in my ass, as he humped me. He was fairly slow at first, but as I loosened-up, he picked up the pace and was soon was roughly full-force. Looking back, I think it was the roughest, rawest fucking my ass had ever experience. He was feral in his approach, and his grunts and groans were far more animalistic than I had experienced in the past. This time there was no careful edging, it was pure brutalistic ass-fucking. I was both scared and humiliated yet was also excited and turned-on. I was so focused on his cock and my ass, that I didn't notice I was hard and leaking precum like crazy. My cock was pinned beneath me and the wetness was making it slick as his thrusts rocked my whole body back and forth.

The pleasure I was experiencing grew and grew, and before long it seemed like my whole body was on fire - my nipples felt the scratch of the bed cover and my whole body was sweating profusely with the work out I was getting.

As he steadily pounded away, I could feel my cock go crazy and to my surprise, I felt myself cum, but he simply pushed me down harder into the mattress and kept fucking without pause, fucking me through my orgasm and honestly made me forget it happened. He kept at me this way and I felt my cock grow hard again, now with the added lube of my own cum, I moaned with the duel pleasure I was experienced from his technique. Once again, to my surprise I came, but he still kept fucking away, , even through my orgasm.

I had never fucked like this - I was nothing but a hole to him and I loved my role.

Then I registered he had reached the point of no return - his pace picked up, and, with all the strength I could muster, I lifted my head, and said "Oh my god, cum in me! Fucking cum in me, man!"

That was all he needed. He stopped and I felt his great cock fill my tenderized hole. I cried out as I felt him spew in me. It felt so good I simultaneously laughed and cried. It was so right and I was in ecstasy: I had been completely ravished.

He pulled out, and I involuntarily whimpered with the ache of loosing him. I heard him pull his pants up and zipup and before I could turn around he was out the door.

I didn't care. I felt too good. I got into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2