[Spreading My Legs] DOUBLE LOADING BART

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

It had been two weeks so I knew Bart would be hitting me up to come over and let me use his holes again. He tells me via email that he misses my cock and the way I use him so we set up a time to meet the following morning when his girlfriend leaves for work.

He emails me the next morning and tells me that he is running late but is on his way. I don't bother to put on anything other than my briefs after showering as I know I won't have those on long. I hear Bart's motorcycle pull up in my driveway as I walk to the front door. I see him light a cigarette and take a few puffs before putting it out. He grins as he sees his "daddy" standing there in nothing but his underwear waiting on him. We kiss before the front door is shut...I can taste the cigarette on his breath.

He kicks off his shoes as he follows me to the bedroom. I turn around and he is completely naked...dropping his shorts and shirt throughout my house. He kneels before me and starts licking and sucking on my cock. He knows what "daddy" likes. He swallows me to the root and I hold his head there for a few seconds letting him breath in my pubes. As he pulls back my cock is coated with spit. I rub his head as he slowly and lovingly sucks my dick. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Bart scrambles between my legs and continues to nurse and suck on me with his ass in the air.

DSCI8286+-+Copy.JPG

Deep throating "daddy's" cock

I lay back and watch as he expertly sucks me. I flashback to when we first got together this past winter and how he couldn't take but a little more than half of my cock without gagging. Now he slobbers all over it and buries it in his throat. He just wants to please me. He rises and lays on top of me and we grind our dicks together and make out. My hands cups his ass cheeks and I lightly spank him. He moans that he misses his "daddy" whenj I am not around and thinks of me all the time.

I roll him over on his back and suck on his cock which is precumming all over. I onlyb suck briefly as I don't want him to cum before I can get into that ass. I rub my finger across his wet cockhead and get a string of precum and bring it to his lips. He licks my finger and we make out more. I crawl between his legs and he lifts his legs. I have a clear shot and my tongue flicks across the smooth hole. As my tongue makes contact, he quivers and moans. I begin to lick his asshole and poke my tongue inside. His ass juices are wonderful and I come up and stick my tongue in his mouth so he can taste as well. I have him flip over on all fours and show me his hole.

DSCI8288+-+Copy.JPG

Bart's hungry hole

My face is buried in his ass again and my tongue probes deeper into him. I slowly jack my hard cock, which is also precumming, as I continue to munch his ass. I bring my cock up and slide it into his crack and grind against him as he turns his head to get another taste of my tongue. He again tells me that he misses me and my cock and begs me to fuck him. I slap his ass and tell him to roll over like a good slut as I want to fuck him like he fucks his girlfriend.

He lays on his back with his legs spread and plays with his hole as I reach for the lube and grease my cock. He automatically lifts his legs and presents his hole to me. I smack his hole with my raw cock and tease him for a bit before actually sliding into his ass. He moans but I contniue to slide all the way in in one motion. My cock is buried to the pubes. I let him adjust to it for a few seconds as we kiss. I then pull my cock out and make him beg some more for my dick. He tells me to fuck him like a bitch and how he is a cock whore for my dick.

DSCI8291+-+Copy.JPG

Long-dicking Bart

I then begin using his hole as I imagine he uses his girlfriend's pussy. I slam in and pull out watching his hole open and close around my shaft. I do this for a few minutes until he can't take it any longer and grabs my ass and pulls me into him. He whispers that he doesn't want me to ever take my cock out of his ass. We stare into each other's eyes and we kiss roughly and he wraps his legs around the small of my back. I pull him to the edge of the bed so I can stand and pound him. I have him hold his legs back and I jackhammer his ass. His hole is slick with the lube and his ass juices and I like the sound it makes as I fuck him.

His cock is dripping precum all over his hairy stomach and I know that he is close. I pull my cock out and straddle him and begin to jack our cocks together. My dick is bigger and thicker but his is leaking enough precum to coat both our shafts. I tell him to cum all over my cock so I can fuck it back into him. This sets him over the edge and he begins shooting. I scoop up his cum and coat my cock with it and shove it back into his hole before he can change his mind. It only takes a few seconds and I am unloading into him as well.

DSCI8292+-+Copy.JPG

Jacking both our cocks

We clean up and he tells me that he and his girlfriend are having problems and he thinks she may be fucking around on him (I know...the irony of that, huh?) He says she really doesn't want to have sex that much anymore and he needs it a lot. I tell him that "daddy" will have sex with him whenever he wants. He gives me the same grin as he gave me when he walked in and leans forward and we kiss. He hops on his motorcycle and heads back home with two loads in his ass today...his and mine.

DSCI8293.JPG

Bart's double loaded ass

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.