Rest Area ondom

RapeMe

Always checking out the rest areas when on trips to KC and finally found a loaded, shit covered condom on the floor of one just outside of Topeka. Was so horny for it I bought a bottle of water from a machine and took it into the stall where I fucked\ my hole until it was loose; Then I shoved the condom into my hole and turned it inside out and shoved the water bottle in and covered it with the condom. I gritted my teeth and fucked my hole hard and fast until I could \feel the blood and juice running down my legs and then used my fingers to force it back in and went out to my truck where I took out a butt plug, black, to shove in also and keep that anonymous cum deep inside me while i drove into Kansas City. By the time I got there I was hurting to get the bottle out of my ass so popped in out and into a hankie so I could like up all the juice and sucked my ass juice and blood off of the condom and bottle. Next I unrolled the condom from the bottle after licking it clean and then sucked it clean in my mouth to taste the guys shit that was on the outside-So fucking hot I came every time I pulled that rubber out of my pocket for the rest of the weekend. Hot to do it again. Love to meet other guys inot this, write RapeMe. Love everything that'll go into a hungry hole.

• 2 weeks later...