[Sperm Pig] Fucked Stoopid

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

No— words. Should have fucked— a poet.

Earlier today I had sex so good that I was literally fucked speechless, both during and afterward.

It came courtesy of my buddy with the 10 inch penis. I call him Big Ten and I’ve blogged about him several times before.

Every time we have sex, it’s like the best sex I’ve ever had. Seriously, he’s *that* good. And if you are a bottom and you’ve never taken a cock so big that it fucks you WELL up past your second ring— well, I pity you. It truly is a life altering experience.

Anyway, he came over today and BAM! Not only did everything purr like a well oiled machine, it ran like a fucking Bugatti Veyron!

He fucked me for one and a half hours— nonstop. He never pulled out, because he’s so fucking big we can change positions and he never slides out. And MAN did he fuck me today!

At one point, the sex was so electric and felt so good, that I just started laughing. Giddily laughing and I couldn’t stop. It was THAT intense and THAT good.

He had me babbling apologies and saying how goddamn good it felt and how it was…..

I lost words.

I was just babbling incoherently. I was also almost hyperventilating and trying hard not to swallow my tongue.

The finale included me doggy style, him pulling out to jack a bit (he’d edged too many times inside me), and then he shoved back in to the hilt to blow his load into my spleen.

I may have been speaking in tongues at that point, I don’t know. All I know is that when he collapsed on top of me and I collapsed on the bed, I had cum everywhere and didn’t even realize it.

Yeah. It was ridiculous. I’m still vibrating from it hours later.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.