Taking Brotherly Love

wonderboy

As I got off the train, I called my college friend, Josh. Josh was in the army stationed in North Carolina. He had sometime off before his new assignment so he decided to take a road trip with few of his army friends and since his buddies lived in Philly, Josh invited me to come down to Philly and hang out with them. Josh and I were roommates in college and we played with each other few times. As I didn't want my girl friend to find out about my past with Josh, I decided to keep my visiting Josh a secret from Amy. I left a voice message on Josh's phone that I am in Philly and decided to take a walk while waiting for his reply. First I needed to release my piss-filled bladder so I ran to the restroom. All the stalls were occupied so I took the last stall and closed my eyes as I took a long piss that seem to last forever. I opened my eyes and started to look at my own cock pissing out for uncomfortably long time. Then I noticed a big peep hole on the stall walls and heard some noise that sounded like a blow job. My cock started to get hard as I listened to the sex noise in that bathroom stall and my mind started to run back in time when Josh and I gave blow jobs to each other. As my cock got harder, it stopped pissing but I stood there for a while as I held my hardening cock in my hand. Soon I heard some movements around me and saw a big black cock being pushed through the hole on the stall. I didn't know what to do as I found it disgusting and arousing at the same time. That's when my phone vibrated out of my pocket and fell on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and peeked through the hole on the other side of the stall and saw an equally large black cock disappearing between the lips of a white boy. The boy seem to have no gag reflex as he buried his nose on the black man's pubic hair and stayed down for a while. I could see his adam's apple bobbing up and down along his thin neck.

I couldn't stop staring at this unknow white boy's expert oral sex with this huge black cock. I have forgotten all about the other black cock from other side of the stall. Which pullled back out of the hole and sounded like he was getting some action as well. I finally took my eyes off of the BJ and took a quick look at the other side of the stall. There was another set of white lips taking the black dick deeper and deeper. I was getting so turned on by both sights now I just stayed squatted on the floor with my phone in one hand and my hard cock in the other, looking at the hot sex in the stalls of public restroom. All of sudden, my phone vibrated again and it was text message from Josh to come and meet him by some cafe in an hour. I put away my hard cock and flushed the toilet. As I walked out of the stall, I saw that there were much more action than the two I just witnessed as more noise came from other stalls and some of the men at the urinals were jerking off their hard cocks. As soon as I walked out, a black boy and a white man went in but they didn't close the door. As I washed my hands, I saw some of the men at the urinals walking over to that stall. I walked by the stall as I walked out of the restroom and saw the white man holding onto his ankle as the young black boy stood behind him and another naked black man was feeding his big cock to the white man's mouth.

As I walked out on the street, I couldn't stop thinking about the public sex I just witnessed and had to stop few times to let my hardening cock go down. More than anything, I was impressed at the size of some of those black cocks and the expert oral sex skills of those white lips. As I reached the cafe, I saw another text from Josh telling me he was running late but I should look for his army buddies, Sam and Jam, followed by a text from an unknown number. It was Sam and he told me to meet him in the party room down in the basement. As I opened the door, I saw them quikcly cleaning the desk before greeting me.

"I am sorry. I forgot to knock. I didn't think the door was going to open actually."

"It's okay... C'mon in and close the door."

As I closed the door behind me, one of the man in uniform locked the door. As I stood in the office, "party room" with two military men and a young man, my mind started to play the restroom sex again and my heart started to beat harder. One of the army man extended his hand to me.

"I am Sam and that's Jam, it's Jamil but we just call him Jam. And this is my cousin, Robert."

They barely moved. If it wasn't for Sam, I would have felt really awkward. But Sam was super friendly and have a very handsome smile.

"Our friend Josh will be late and knowing him, it could be tomorrow morning. So lets wait for him here half an hour more, okay?"

"Okay. What part of town are you staying tonight? I can try to book a hotel nearby you."

"You can stay with us. Robert has a huge old house big enough for all of us."

Robert started to take out the things he cleared when I entered the room and it was white powders. He made 8 lines and snorted 2 and passed it to Jam then to Sam. I felt a bit strange doing lines with strangers but Sam's friendly smile helped me to overcome the inhibition. And after the first line, second one was easier. Robert passed few more rounds before he exited the room. Sam was very chatty and told me about the army life and Jam even started to talk more. I enjoyed their stories but my mind kept on running back to the bathroom sex I witnessed and I had to keep on re-focus my mind. They started to talk about their Iraq experience and how they were lucky to be stationed far away from the danger zone and the worst they had to deal with was the smell of bunch of sweaty men in the heat of the desert. Then Jam added, "we all slept naked but held onto our weapons" and started laugh outloud. His laughter started to echo in my head as my mind was filled with the image of Jam and Sam naked. I was getting turned on by the idea of their naked body. Jam then said "we had some fun times" and clearly readjusted his bulge. As my gaze followed his hands, I noticed a big bulge on both of them. That's when the door opened and Robert entered the room and announced that he's done with work and we should wait for Josh back at his place. I guess Josh knows where Robert's place is. Then Robert started to set up another 8 lines "for the road." Sam suggested they should get out of uniform and stood up started to take his clothes off to boxers. Jam strippped as well to his tight breifs which outlined his huge semi-hard cock and huge balls tightly wrapped in the fabric. I finally took my gaze off of their body as Robert handed me the lines. As I started down the line, I started to stare back at their bulges and noticed that they didn't seem to be "changing" as they said but stayed in their underwears. As I started to think about maybe they noticed my fixed glare at their covered cocks, Robert took out a bong and told me to put my mouth on the hole and inhale as he lit it up. As I inhaled, I noticed that the bong had a glass bowl unlike usual weed bong. I started to exhale the smoke I was holding in my lung and the white cloud filled up the room. They took hit from the bong as well but I think I took the most hits. I lost track as I just took hits as Robert fed the glass bong to my lips. As I took more hits from the bong, I was getting hornier and more talkative. I started to talk about how I have fooled around with Josh in college with sucking each other's cocks and sometimes tasted each other's cum. Then about the restroom sex I witnessed and how it brought back the moemories of sucking Josh' cock and now how I wanted to try sucking their cocks. My mouth stayed gape open and a bit of drool on the side of mouth started to form as I stared up at them from the floor where I was by the time Robert fed me the glass bong the last time. Robert pulled me up in his arms and told the other two to get dressed and meet him at his place as he exited through a small door to parking lot. He carried me in one arm to his black SUV with tinted windows. After starting the car, he turned towards me and started to stare at me. I tried to focus my eyes on him but I couldn't. Only my mind stayed on him as I envisioned his dark hard cock and me sucking him deep like thoese other guys I saw.

"Have you ever done G or T?"

I just shook my head and smiled at him. He then took my hand and placed it on his cock. Then like a programmed robot the rest of my body repositioned til I was bent over the front seat of his car holding his cock with two hands and my face resting on this upper thigh.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" I nodded and begged him. "Please I want to taste your cock. I want to suck it. Please."

That's when I heard Josh's voice from Robert's phone. Robert started to talk to Josh in low voice as he directed the phone camera at me. I looked at the phone and saw Josh's face and a black figure right behind him. Josh was gettting fucked by some black person while talking to Robert on video call. Then suddenly the camera shifted and a cute black boy face appeared.

"Welcome to the city of brotherly love, babe.... Are you high? Are you horny?" I just smiled back at the cute young black boy's face. He then moved the camera around to show me his huge mansized cock fucking Josh's white ass and there was another group of two or three black men and the white boy that I saw earlier in the restroom was on the floor under their bodies. I told Robert how they were the ones I saw earlier in the restroom. Robert then told me that Josh planned the whole thing and it seems like it worked so far. I was a bit shocked and froze brifely but soon the image of Josh's white hole swallowing the young black boy's huge man cock to the balls got me so horny that I started to massage the cock in my two hands as I used my teeth to bite and pulll down the zipper and undid the belt. I wanted to feel his naked cock but I didn't want to let it go from my grip either. So I used my teeth and tongue to shed layers of clothes til i finally got to his boxers. As I slid my tongue under the elastics to make enough room to bite, I tasted his sweat and precum. The taste and smell gave me a rush of instant hunger and I couldn't stop from licking and rubbing my nose all over his stomach and cock and upper thighs. After the uncontrollable hunger subdued, I continued to free his cock but as I started to pull the eleastic of his boxers with my teeth, his big cock sprang itself free and smacked me right on the nose, making my eyes tear a bit. But my tongue wrapped it around quickly to squeeze more of that delicious precum and my lips parted to swallow it down as I have seen others do. I took my time and it took few re-positioning but I was eager to take it all the way down to the balls and I finally reached the base of his cock. As I felt shortage of air and tried to pull out, Robert pushed me down and told me to breathe through my nose. It took few tries til I was able to breathe through my nose and the whole time Robert held my head. Once I was able to breathe through nose, Robert guide my head up and down on his cock. I heard a knock and saw Sam and Jam but I just continued sucking Robert as he guided my head. Then the phone vibrated and it was Josh's face quickly replaced by the young black boy and he watched me deep throating Robert's cock. Robert even held me down to show him how I learned to breathe through nose. Young boy said to Robert, "He's a quick learner. Have you bred him yet?" Josh interrupted and said something about a virgin. I was too busy to hear the rest of the conversation but heard Robert calling the boy James. Robert told me to ride on the other car with Sam and Jam and opened the front door for me. I got out and walked to the other car and got on the back seat. As I saw Roberts car pull out of parking lot, I felt sad and wanted to suck any cock. I started to ask Jam or Sam if I could suck their cock. Jam was driving so Sam got on the back seat with me and he helped me to get his cock out of his clothes down my throat immediately. Unlike his handsome face and friendly smile, he loved to be very verbal and loved smacking my face with his cock. And he started to pinch my nose as I choked on his cock. By the time the car stopped, I was in loved with Sam's cock and how he was giving it to me. So I more than willing to obey Sam as we walked into an adult shop. The owner was fat old black man and from the way they were greeting, they seem to know each other. Sam introduced Jam and me before he told me to go find a butt plug as he continued his conversation with the shop owner. I was clueless what buttplug looked like so I was just browsing when Sam called me over to them. When I got there, I saw the shop owner had his cock out and immediately I wanted to suck it. As soon as Sam told me to suck it, I was down on the old man's cock. Old man held my head tightly and fucked my throat. I just relaxed my throat and mouth not to get my teeth to scratch his cock but occasionally I squeezed his cock with my throat muscle to get some precum taste. The old man's big balls hit my chin as he fucked me and my nostrils were filled with his man scent. I was falling in love with his cock as he continued his fucking. Then I felt hands ripping my clothes and my ass felt cold air. Soon I felt fingers entering my hole rubbing lots of grease then different toys were pushed in and out of me til one was eventually pushed into me till it stretched my hole open widest before it got so smlll that my hole closed down on it. Still I felt the weight of it inside of me and the tip of the object stimulated my prostate if I moved certain way. I started to more my ass around as I continued sucking the shop owner's cock. Then a hand reached around my hole and pulled the butt plug out of me. It hurt a lot as I felt my skin almost ripped open but as they continued pumping it in and out of my hole, I was enjoying the sensation. The shop owner wanted to fuck my face more but Sam told him later as we walked out of the shop. Robert's car was in the parking lot as well and the backdoor opened as we approached. I saw Josh completely naked on the backseat with a huge smile on his face. I hopped in and started to greet Josh while he took out a frozen ice column and placed some crystal rocks in it. Then I felt a pull on my plug and saw that young black boy on the 3rd seat. He had his clothes on and looked very young. He pulled the plug out which made me jump then told me squat over the icicle as he rubbed some lube with his thick manly fingers. I tried to squat over the icicile but i couldn't find the right balance and relax my hole so I could take that massive ice in my hole. Finally the boy told Josh me to hold my legs up and the boy used brute force to jam the ice into me. It burned and hurt and it shocked my body as the cold chilll spread through me. But Josh silenced any screams by shoving his cock into my mouth. And the boy followed to enter the tunnel right behind the ice with his huge hard cock. They both left their cocks deeply imbedded in me the rest of the ride. When the car stopped, they both pulled out of me and shoved the plug back in my hole. It hurt as the plug was very thick at the base but as I started to walk off the pain, I forgot about it and once again I was filled with hunger for cocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Robert's Place....

Josh walked in front of me barely covering his naked body with a pair of shorts. I followed Josh dressed as little as he did. As we walked down the streets of Philly barely dressed, we met gazes of few men hanging out on the street. For some odd reason, we didn't see many women. James opened the door to an old house and we quickly followed in. It was pitch dark so I couldnt see anything. I stood by the door til a hand grabbed my hair and pushed me down. I heard metalic click then a hand felt my body around til he found my neck and put a chain around it. Then I started to crawl in the darkness as I was pulled by the chain around my neck. It felt like we were walking on a downward slope til we stopped and old school lantern was lit up. It was just 3 of us, James Josh and me. Then a loud noise started deeper in the darkness and the lights started to come on all over the place. It wasn't bright but gave enough light to see that we were on the basement of some home either being built or being turned down as the floor board of first floor was mostly gone. But the outer walls looked new and strong. There were lots of metal pipes and wooden poles that were supporting some odd things. From the darkness, Jam, Sam and Robert emerged and I felt my body being hit with a wave of lust at the sight of them. Josh must have had the same experience, as I saw him crawl to their feet and begged them for their cocks. Robert told him to help everyone out of clothes. I started to help Josh and started to take clothes off of James as I marveled at his youthful yet manly body. His semi hard cock was even bigger up close and his balls hung low and heavy. I couldn't help but stuck my tongue and licked his skin a bit before I moved to Jam to help his clothes off. Jam was rock hard by the time I got to his briefs and he was huge probably the largest of them. And just like the rest of his body, his cock was dark and shiny. As I started to lick around his dark foreskin, I tasted his precum and sweat and some other things that tasted like men. The more I tasted him, the hungrier I got. as I licked his head all over, his huge gigantic cock started to get even bigger to reveal his red head underneath all blackness. As I held up his cock and stared at it, I was fearful of its size. He must sensed it as he told me that I will learn to take it eventually. Now that all four of them were naked standing over me and Josh, I stayed on Jam and tried to take as much of his cock as I have done with others. James pulled me off and fed me the bong and told me hold my breathe and take as much of cock before releasing the smoke. I did that few times as I was told and found myself taking more of Jam into my throat and after few hits of poppers Jam fed to my nose, I was down to his balls. Then both James and Jam held my head and wrapped their fingers around my neck. My neck felt thin being stretched with a huge african monster cock from inside and the tight grips of their big fingers wrapping around. Jam and James yelled "look up" and as I looked up, I felt Jam's cock pushing out streams of hot liquid down into my body. James whispered "swallow pig" and I did. Jam pissed so much that inspite of my hard swallows, some started to filled my other cavities like my nostrils. But I continued swallowing as my face was now covered with piss, mucus and spit. Jam's piss had a very strong scent and it drove me crazy. As Jam pulled out of me, he took a marker and wrote on my forehead and took pictures. From far away, I could see Josh drinking Roberts piss as Robert worked on his computer. As James approached me, Robert yelled and the everything around me turned on to reveal myself on the floor. There were projections of cameras from different angles and I was the main focus. Josh came over to me and whispered "Now it's your turn" and started to kiss me as the butt plug was pulled out of me. It was yanked out of me so hard that I saw some blood on the plug. But the pain ebbed away as fingers rubbed all around my hole. I actually became quite numb at the opening of my hole. I felt some liquid drip down my thighs and Josh started to lick them all up. As he returned to kiss me, I tasted cum. The smell turned me on and I started to moan to Josh. Josh stood over me and started to lower himself til his cock was inside of me and started to pump in and out of my hole as he released his bladder into me. James held my body up just so that my open hole would be directly below josh. When Josh stopped pissing and fucking me, James slammed into me. He was only semi hard but my muscle was super relaxed that he entered without much problem. As I felt his balls rest on my butt, I saw Josh being led out by someone other than the four since they all stood over me. Jam started to piss more over me and I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I was told by James. James was sweet and placed his hands over my eyes so it won't get into my eyes. After few jerks, James' cock started to get harder and bigger. He then filled with piss deep inside of my bowl. I used to my stomach muscle to carry his piss deeper into my body. Then Sam started to push his hard cock next to James'... after few unsuccessful push, Sam used to his finger instead and kept on rubbing some cream over and over til i felt a bit numb and he was able to push his cock alongside James' When he was half way in he started to piss and pump in and out of me. I felt pain and cried but James had me locked so I couln't even move an inch. As Sam continued his pumping, he was entering deeper and deeper into me. James put his lips on my ear and told me how good I felt. And he told me to take it like a man for him even if it hurts. As Sam fucked me vigorously pulling all the way out and slamming it in, lots of liquid splashed all over and saw some blood in it as well. James told me to look at the screens and I first saw myself. I was amazed at how my slim muscle butt was taking cocks as thick as my whole body. Then I saw blood but soon comforted by James telling me not to worry about blood since it's natural for a virgin to bleed. And he told me he loved me for me giving up my virgin hole to him and his friends. I told him I love him few times before I couldn't talk any more. Few minutes later, Jam sat over my head resting his cock and balls on my face. I hungrily used my tongue to guide his cock down into my mouth. His big balls covered more than half of my face and as he picked up his pace, his balls started to hit my face as they landed heavily on my face. When Jam got really hard, Sam and Jam switched places. James still kept his cock buried deep in me and stayed hard as ever. Jam was quite bigger than Sam so the whole fucking had to be rougher. I loved painful fucking by now. Jam started to slap my ass hard as Sam started to slap my face. James continued his whispers but gradually he was becoming more aggressive as well as he told me that I was born to serve him and his friends. As they took turns fucking me hard along James' hard cock, pain started to come back and my hole startedt to close up but as Jam fucked me with brute force, my hole got ripped open. Jam pulled out completely and they brought another frozen cum and rubbet it all over my ripped skin. It stung but I bit hard and took it like a man as James told me. Shortly after the frozen cum insertion, Jam bred me for the first time that night. It was so hot to feel stream of cum shot into me rather than melting out of me. I was hooked after Jam and begged James to breed me as well. When Sam started to cum in me, James started to shoot cum as well and for some reason, I felt more pleasure from James' cum since I felt more emotion for James at this point. Sam and Jam took over the filming and gave Robert a chance at me. James was still hard as ever and still deep inside o fme after the first cum. Robert told James to put me on a swing and I was lifted up in the air by James. James was pretty much same size as me yet he was way stronger than me. As he dropped me on the sling, my body moved away from him and his cock popped out of me but the swing moved back on time to impale me on his cock before my hole closed up. This made me jump and squeel with new kind of feeling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

James started to laugh as he watched my body reacting to the new position to get fucked. And how my body jumped when his cock popped out of my hole when the sling moved away from James but when it swung towards James, his cock filled me right back up. I kept my hole open and relaxed but few times James' cock didn't make it back into my hole as smoothly and hurt my already ripped hole opening area and caused so much pain and made my eyes tear up. But when he didn't miss my hole, I was in heaven as his cock flew into me til I felt his balls slapping my tiny balls. I felt like I was going to through heaven and hell at the same time. When we made eye contact, I kept staring right into his eyes as he fucked me to heaven and hell, pain and pleasure, and I started to feel growing affection towards this young man. I stated to mouth the words, "I love you James" and as he picked up the pace and added hard butt slapping along the hard fucking, I was screaming his name and my love for him. Then I heard Robert's voice tell us to stop. James stopped the sling and held his cock deep inside of me and gave me a smile as he lightly slapped my face. Robert walked over to us and started to slap me so fucking hard that it made me bite my own tongue.

"Bitch, we don't care if you love us or not. We just want to breed and use you and convert you. Your love doesn't fucking matter since your hungy mouth and hole will be begging for big black cocks after tonight."

James stayed inside of me while Robert talked and slapped me few times. And as Robert stood next to him, James pulled out. I loved hearing the popping sound when he pulled out followed by the stream of piss and cum leaking out. Robert quickly stopped the flow with his cock and my eyes rolled back as the wave of sexual pleasure hit my body. I felt lips and a tongue probing my gaping mouth and was so happy to see James eyes as we kissed as his brother fucked and rocked me hard back and forth. James held my head up with his hand as he released few clips and my head was no longer supported by the sling but hanging at the edge of it. James placed him by my head and laid his cock and balls on my face. Quickly I took his cock as deep as I could but I couldn't suck him as much as I wanted since Robert's fucking was rocking my body so much. So I just took his cock to the balls and used my throat muscle to massage his shaft. James liked what I was doing and pushed my head down so I could keep his cock down my throat as Robert fucked my body hard. James had to move with me as if he was fucking me not to lose our connection. Robert really had so much as energy as he fucked me like that for a long time. The whole place was filled with the chains of the sling cling clung as loud as they can as if to advertise my rough cock taking. I tasted James cum or precum followed by his piss. I couldn't swallow much as my head hung down so most of it spilled out to cover my face and fell on the floor. After Robert bred me, he switched place with James. I was amazed that James was still hard and happy to find that James still wanted to fuck me more. As I took Roberts cock, I tasted blood on it. I did pause a bit at the taste and the thought of blood but quickly dismissed all other thought but my men's cocks and their pleasure. As James continued his pounding, I felt more pain but I wanted to take it like a man so James can have his fun. But sometimes the pain made my eyes tear. Robert saw that and started to speak to me softly.

"I know it hurts but you are doing a good job taking it like a man. Soon you will even love the pain that we give you as you accept our ownership of you, babe. You know many men cum and piss are flowing through your body through your vein. The frozen cum is not just ours but many of our buddies and some strangers so you are basically carrying loads of my hood, babe. Since you got bred with all their cum, you should let them breed you again if they want. "

As I heard him talking, I started to get hard inspite of pain actually the pain started to make me feel more sexual as I thought of my pain as part of my gift from these men. I still loved James the most but I loved all three of them as well. As I started to tell Robert that I loved him, James cock found a good spot and he started a short but rapid poking as he was breeding me with his cum again. But before he was doen, I started to cum all over my chest. Robert seemed a bit surprised at first but he smiled and told me that I was a natural born whore. After James' cock finally got softer and it popped out of my hole again, James let me off the sling and told me that he will clean me up before we can have some sleep. We walked towards the back and there was a shower head on the wall. Robert explained to me that he was in the middle of fixing this house and decided to make it as his sex dungeon so the whole basement floor had drain holes so we can shower.. and that's why we could piss anywhere as well... As I let myself be cleaned by James, I saw Sam and Jam clean up the camera and stuff as Robert took a garden hose and started to rinse off the remains of our sex. James must have read my mind as he whispered, "You are maked permanently so you will never forget about tonight, babe. My brother and I will never be erased out of your body... understand that you belong to me and brother now."

"I love you" was all I could reply as I started to feel another rush of desire for more fucking and sucking. But since James didn't offer more fucking, I didn't express this as he led me up to the second floor to one of the bedrooms. We laid down on bed and almost immediately James started to snore. As I looked at him, I no longer saw a young boy but I saw a beautiful black man that I loved. I tried to sleep but this new chemicals in my body didn't let me sleep. I didn't want to wake James up so I walked out of the bedroom. Then I heard the familiar metal chains clinging and as I followed the sound, I saw Jam and another boy as dark as him fucking someone on the sling as Robert taped them. I didn't see Sam. As I looked up to the screen, I saw a white girl pussy and it was taking a good pounding by the big black cock. So far I have seen less than 10 black cocks but all of them are so fucking huge. The girl was loving the fucking and kept on asking for more and more. Finally Jam did give more to her pussy as he entered the same pussy his friend was fucking. By this time, she was lifted off the sling and held up between the two men as they lifted and dropped her body onto their joined cock. Jam's horror movie class giant cock sent her over the edge as she came over and over. They both continued to fuck her and came inside her pussy and the girl seem to be cumming the whole time till they pulled her off their cocks and back on the sling. I was too busy looking at the cocks and the pussy as they fucked her but now I saw her face and was shocked. It was my fucking girl friend. She saw me and started to talk but she must be high on drugs as well as she didn't really say anything but rather made some noise. Robert fucked her a little bit more but she didn't seem to respond much as she was almost passed out from the fucking from Jam and his bud. As they passed the bong around, they weren't happy that the bitch didn't last long enough for them. As I took the bong, I handed it to Robert and asked him to feed it to me and knelt on the floor like I did before. And started to suck his cock as I blew out the smoke.

Jam's friend started to laugh. "Yo faggots are lucky. Ain't no bitchy as nasty as fag boys, man. " He slapped my girl friend's butt and got no respond. After few minutes, I saw him reach his hand down towards me and started to push me down and slap me lightly as I continued working on Robert. His cock was semi hard and I wanted to taste it but I was busy with Robert now. After a while, he turned away from me and told Jam that he was just going to piss and go. He asked where the toilet is and I heard Robert telling him that he can use me as his toilet for now. Robert pulled me off his cock and I posed in front of that man with mouth mouth open wide. I felt a bit uncomfortable opening my mouth so wide without any cock in it. It took him a bit before he held his cock over me and thought about it. Then he grabbed my hair and started to let out strong stream of piss that felt like being slapped when it hit my face. His cock didn't soften a bit as he pissed but it seemed to be getting harder and bigger. I couldn't hold back much as I started to rise up so I could taste his cock in my mouth but he thought the same thing and he started to lower his cock as he sat on my chest on the floor as he entered my mouth and throat. As I swallowed his never ending piss stream, he took it out of my mouth and lifted my legs up and entered my hole and the whole time kept the stream of his piss. I have taken piss in my ass from others who were partying but this boy's piss started to get me realy high as his chem piss was absorbed into my body. As I got high, my body started to work naturally to give the cock a good pleasure by squeezing and massaging it with my inside wall muscle. Soon he started to fuck me as he fucked my girl friend and I was loving it. Robert came over and he pushed his way in in the same hole. My ripped hole started to get ripped more and started to bleed again and I felt more pain... They both saw my eyes tear up but when Robert asked me if I wanted them to stop, I begged them to fuck me. As they fucked me, I saw Jam lifting my girl friend and bouncing her up and down on his cock.

"I don't care if the bitch is up or not. I wanted to fuck and that whore can't take 3 cocks.."

As they fucked me for hour and hours, thanks to drugs, I was finding myself getting hornier and hornier. I didn't want to stop getting fucked ever. I wanted pain as well as the good sexual pleasure. The black man started to wrap his fingers around my neck as he and Robert pounded their third or fourth cum into me. Then he choked me as they both shot their seeds. He kept his cock after Robert left and kept his choking as well. I started to struggle a bit but he was too strong for me. My body jerked and started to shiver as fear surged deep within me. He let me go eventually and I had to gasp for air and took a while to return my normal breathing. Jam was still using my girlfriend's unconscious pussy to jerk his cock and deposit his loads. As soon as I was allowed to go back to James' room, I hurried up the stairs cuz I was still scared by this new black man. Unfortunately he was staying in another bedroom and he followed right behind me. As we reached the bedrooms, he pulled me into his bedroom and started slap me really hard few times. Then he bent me over his lap and started to spank my ass really hard. He must really enjoy doing this cuz his spent cock of few minutes ago was hard again. And for some reason my horniness was rising as well. He didn'[t really fuck me but spent most of his time causing me pain. And as he saw me accepting the pain he was causing me, he started to get rougher. I was shivering with fear but I didn't leave his room for some reason. And when he did fuck me, my dick shot loads over and over . I was chained and blindfolded while he was about to pour hot wax over me when there was a knock on the door. I heard James voice and I was so happy and my cock jumped up. Then I don't know by accident or intention, I was covered with hot wax all over me. It burned soooo bad but for some reason when the wax reached my nippes, my hard cock came again.

"This whore can cum so much from being fucked and hurt. It's not even funny."

James said, "well.... he's a natural. Or we can tell him that he was born to be our whore."

"BTW don't hurt him too much. I want to take it slow with this whore so I can enjoy hiim more. I hate whores once they get fucked by that dirty old Carl."

After few more minutes of them talking, I was untied and blindfold was removed. James told me to go wait in his room and ran down the stairs. The new black man came right behind me and rested his still hard cock right at the opening of my ass and started to grab my neck tight in his hand. He whispered, "You are lucky that James likes you, man. I was going to finish you tonight and take you to Carl afterwards. I will have to wait til next time."

As he let go of me, he asked me where I live and I told ihm I was visiting from NYC and he told me he was too. He asked me if I wanted to ride with him back and I was scared to say no but was a bit worried.

"Dont' worry I won't do anything to you as long as James wants you."

I told him I'd ride with him and went to James room. James returned with some drinks and pills to help us sleep. And quickly I fell asleep in Jamee arms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I dreamed about James and his brother marrying me. Then we were in Africa with Jam and other naked black men. I guess it was our honeymoon or something. Then James left me and Jam and his buddies put me with their women. The women painted and decorated my body and I started to grow breasts and looked like a real woman. My penis seem to get smaller and it started to look like a little clit. Then Jam fucked me and my stomach blew up like a pregnant woman and I started to cry but Jam kept his fucking then it got dark all around us. I knew Jam was still fucking just by the feel but I couldn't see him. I tried to open eyes wider to see if I could make anything around me. Finally I opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming. But it wasn't all dream since there was someone fucking me in sleep. When I tried to move to see who it was, a voice told me now to move and hold it still. He fucked me hard but didn't want me to move or say anything. When I moaned, he shoved his sock into my mouth. I felt like I ws being used for the first time. He was basically jerking himself off with my ass. But soon, I was enjoying his cock and I started to cum again. The boy must have felt me cumming but didn't slow down or stop. He made me cum 2 more times till he came. As I saw what he looked like, I was concerned at how young he was although I couldn't tell he was so young from the size of his cock. He left the room without saying much and when I got downstairs, he was standing by the scary but sexy black man who name I learned is Matt and that was his son who fucked me and he's only 14. I was sure people knew that the little boy fucked me but i was scared at the fact he was such a minor that I didn't say anything. James and I wanted to go out for some food. The kid wanted to come with us . James told him to ask his brother as well and arranged to meet him by the door. As we were getting ready, I realized my clothes were missing. I don't even remember where I put them if I did bring it to this house. I was naked in the car and we made many stops on the way. James, although young, had more muscle and he wore his pants bigger than his size so they were all huge on me. The 14 yo told me I could wear his clothes and handed me a gym shorts and a t shirt. Top fit me fine and the shorts were my size except I was way taller than him and had a rounder ass. The shorts fit tight and since I wasn'[t wearing underwear it hugged my cheeks and showed the crack. James told me I look like a fag. As we walked out the door, I jumped with shock as I saw the kids' brother. He was taller than James and more muscular. And his face was perfect. He was so hot looking that I would have wanted him even before last night and after the drug sex of last night, I had to fight off the urge to get on my knees right there. They walked ahead of me and the 14 yo walked right behind me. After we ate, we walked back home and saw some checking us out. I guess they were eyeing me since I was the only non-black person in this hood. When we got back Josh returned and everyone was tidying up the place and preparing for their trip. Josh took me to the bedroom upstairs and started to ask me how I was doing. I told him what I could tell of the sexual experience of last night and he told me he knew they'd like me. I told him I loved James and Josh told me to be careful and not get confused between love and lust. He told me how his first time was with James and Robert. I realized that James would have been only 16 at that time as he finished his story. I took courage and told him about the 14 yo and Josh started to laugh. He had no clue that the kid was into fucking. I asked him where he disappeared to.

Josh told me only the new converts get those four since they are the hottest boys in their circle. Most guys get into drugs, jails, and gangs. As Josh finished packing, he asked me if I wanted to join them on their road trip. I told him that I was free till I start my job at school in September but I don't know if I should go with them. I was starting my job as a high school teacher. When we reached downstairs, Josh told them about me being free and the decision was made for me. I was riding with James and the kids in Matt's car and Josh was ridng with Sam, Jam and Robert. As we were leaving, I was curious of what happened to my girlfriend and they showed me the web TV show she was perfoming for their friends. I could see that she woke up horny and wanted to continue where she left off as she was taking two black men both in her pussy and clearly they were breeding her pussy as their white cum coating their black cocks were easy to see. The trip was okay but Josh seem to have more fun on the road than me. We were mostly dong our own things. I read and played games on my phone. Both kids were playing games. James paid some attention to me but since we were with the kids, he started to be on his phone as well. At nights, we shared the room with the kids so had very little sex. Josh was getting alot from all the grownups. One night we decided to camp as we were passing near Grand Canyon area. Again we were in the kids' tent but couldn't sleep especially with the sex noise from the other tent. James led me to the woods and started to fuck me. Once we started to fuck, we wanted longer and wilder. We visited the adult tent and saw a bit of Josh under all four black man. James and I took hits of some drugs and continued our fucking. After we both came few times, we were back in the tent and James was still horny from the drug and so was I. I got in his sleeping back and he planted his cock in me. We were quite but it was obvious what we were doing. And I started to moan when James started to pick up his pace fucking me. I opened my eyes and saw both kids watching us fuck while jerking themselves. I was happy to see that the older brother was as big as James. Then the 14 yo started to tell them about how he wanted to fuck me again. The older one whose name was Nathan looked at James and told him it wasn't fair that he's the only one that didn't fuck me. James invited him to join him in my ass. The 14 yo started to fuck my mouth and for the first time, I felt like I ws stuffed to the max. Nathan stopped fuckign me and asked if he should put condom on and James told him to make sure to clean his cock well after fucking to prevent posible infection since he doesn't ahve a condom. So I took all young boy loads the rest of of the trip while Josh took grown ups. As we returned to NYC, I was starting to feel a bit of cold. So I wanted to go home but Matt and the other men wanted me to come with them to Philly. So we dropped Matt's kids in NYC and headed back to Philly. James and Josh sat by side and took care of me as I felt a bit weak. At Roberts' place, they didn't start sex as I expected but wanted to talk. Robert told me I was converted and now I carry the same virus as my lovely James and Robert. Not everyone who fucked me have the same virus. Robert and James and Josh. And now me. But Matt, Jam and Sam don't carry the virus but they love fucking bareback and breeding good woman and men whores. Since they were sure of my conversion, I'd be shared among more people from their circle but most of them have bred me with their frozen loads before so I shouldn't deny anyone of them.

Since James wanted to spend some time alone with me before this, I will be only with James til tomorrow. I was a bit confused or shocked and didn't understand the whole situation. Josh helped me to understand better later. James must have been fond of me as he wanted to spend some 1 on 1 with me before I get fucked by the whole gang. But usually James doesn't fuck after initial conversion. Josh also told me I should be careful when I meet old man Nate. He's one of the reasons why James won't touch boys who get shared around. It happeened with Josh and I realized James didn't even touch Josh. As James called me to his room, I was sad and worried about what's going to happen. James started to kiss me and we made out for a long time. James broke off the kiss and told me that he will give me a tattoo.

"I want you to remember that you belong to me and my brother and we converted you. Even when we stop fucking you, you should always love me." James took me to his friend's apt who didn't seem like he had a legit business but he was cool and he knew what he was doing. And he was sexy. James fucked my freshly inked butt and shared more drugs with both me and his friend. We fucked over night and as the new day started, James bred my hole last time and popped out of my hole. He left me with his friend and that was my first taste of the gang and a new chapter in my life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

(The boys and men of the the brotherhood and dirty old man Nate)

His friend took James' place and bred my hole once or twice before he told me to get dressed and he was taking me back. I didn't have time to clean my hole so I felt like I could smell cum all over my body. Soon as we walked down the street, I found out that I actually did smell like cum as some boys pointed it out to me as I passed by them. Finally I one boy grabbed me and led metro the alley way and wasted no time to fuck and dumped his cum in my already cum filled hole. That was the start of a long hard breeding session as little by little blk boys and men came to breed my hole one after another. Sometimes I got two in my hole at he same time. At first, I checked out the guys before they started to fuck. But as I got more cum filled, my mind was filled with more sexual hunger and wanted all the cocks I could get. Finally Robert got hold of one of the boys and asked him to bring me to his house. So he led me to Roberts place after he bred my hole. As Roberts door opened, I felt at ease to be back with him. And this made my body relax too much as nasty cum started to run out of me in heavy volume. It wet my shorts and my legs as started to run on to the floor. Robert called for Matt and told him to take me to Nate and closed the door after us. Now I felt lost as I walked behind this scary yet sexy man. Yesterday I felt so loved as I was James' whore and now I felt so dirty and so low. Finally we reached some seedy rundown building site and walked over the pile of dirt and broken fence til we found a group of homeless men. As I looked around, I saw two black men and a white young man. They all had very little clothes on this very hot summer night. They weren't very attractive and frankly one of the black man was quite repulsive looking. But they all had big sized man cocks bigger than most that fucked me tonight. And the ugly man had the largest by far. Matt pushed me down on the concrete rubble and started to slap me hard like last time. Familiar feeling of fear and respect rose in me. He shoved his cock in me with one push and as my body shook with pain and fear, he invited the guys to come and take his gift fit them. They wasted no time and started to beat and rape my body with their stinky hard cock and filled my holes with piss and cum. I was surprised at the young white boy's strength as I was fucked by black boys only for few weeks now. As he fucked me and beat me up, I was realizing that he could be handosme if he cleaned up right. And shortly after his first cum, I was whimpering " I love you" to him. It seem to fuel his violent side as he started to beat me more and used more force when he raped my holes. As his cock seemed to grow bigger and harder, I assumed he enjoyed my confession of love for him. Whenever my mouth wasn't being used, Matt fed me some drugs. Pills, bottles of gas to inhale, a pipe etc. I kept on taking everything as he fed them to me. Matt stayed with us til he came over my face. He stood over me and sprayed my whole body with his piss before he left. My new white boy lover started to spray his piss on my body over my matts piss. They laughed and " the last one to mark him with piss gets to own him" and started to piss little at a time to last. Their piss and their body was reeking and soon I was smelling the same way. I was covered in piss and cum and some blood as my soft skin was being ripped and cut from the bottles, cement etc. but I didn't complain to them as they showed no slowing down of their abuse. It was the worst when the old man Nate and white boy finally succeeded in double fucking me since their combined smell was really foul. I think I passed out at one point and woke up with both of them still inside of me even after their piss and cum ran down all over both of them. My white boy seem to got his violence out of him as his handling of me was more passionate. But Nate was still very violent. I stayed with them for days. My white homeless boy was my lover as he slept above me whenevr nares cock left my hole alone. Nate kept his huge cock inside of me mostof the time and his huge cock never slipped out of me cuz he was still bigger soft than most men hard. I was filled with bates piss and cum for days. And as he fucked me on the ground near his went to bathroom, I also had some of his shit on me as well. Now I unsderstood why men like James would t want my dirty nasty body any more. And was grateful to have Nate and the white boy for fuckign me. Finally Matt picked me up and took me to a car wash to rinse off the filth before he stated to drive me back to NYC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

(Back in NYC)

In the car, Matt didn't say much to me. As I sat in the car, I was sweating out the chem and since I it was the longest time of no sex since my initial conversion fuck from couple of weeks ago, my mind started to grasp the reality and I started to feel embarrassed at how piggy I have become and my new life with the virus. I started to cry knowing I could never be the same person I was before. I started to fall asleep while I felt the tear drops slide down my cheeks. I was woken up with the sound of keys as Matt was opening a door to his apartment. He had me bent over his shoulder and he must have carried me from the car.

He set me down on his couch and said "I saw you crying before and didn't think you wanted to be alone tonight. This is my place. I live with Nathan. You know my older son. The young one lives with his mom."

I sat quietly as I looked around the place. It looked very simple with a big couch and a huge TV only in a big livingroom. There were three doors centered around the livingroom and I could see from open doors two bedrooms and one bathroom. Then I saw Matt taking his stripping naked in his bedroom and noticed how beautiful his body looked. He wasn't cut like those gym boys but he looked strong and I know he was strong enough to carry me in one arm. I started to feel so small since my slim built body looked skinny compared to the black boys and men I have been fucking with. Even younger boys had more muscles and all of them including a 14 yo boy had bigger man cock than my tiny 6" penis. As I stared at Matt's naked body, I started to get that familiar yearning returing to me. I heard the front door lock and saw Nathan entering the apatment. He was covered in sweat and shirtless.

"hey look who's here. You come back for more?" He walked towards me on the couch and as he started to notice my beaten up body, he stopped his smile and said "ouch"

Matt walked out of his bedroom naked and told Nathan that I was badly used by the philly gang after the conversion and probably need to clean and treat some of the wounds. Matt brought a pipe with him and asked Nathan if he wanted a hit as he started to his hit. After passing the pipe, Matt covered my mouth with his lips and blew out the smoke into me. He kept our lips locked tightly as I started to exhale the smoke he gave me and we repeated passing back and forth til we needed more air than what we were passing. I was heavy breathing when Matt's lips left but Nathan's lips covered over my open mouth quickly and we started to pass back and forth as well. After Matt and Nathan took their second turn of passing the smoke to me, I was flying hi. As I stared up to Matt and Nathan, I saw Matt's soft cock hanging few inches above me and Nathan's sweat covered body. I pulled myself up and reached for Matt's cock first with my tongue. Matt pulled back leaving my tongue stick out and my hungry mouth disappointed.

"I am giving it to my bitch tonight. She called me begging for this cock since she hasn't tasted it for few days. Actually since the day you have your first breeding by BBC."

I quickly turned my head around to Nathan and started to lick up his sweat off his body. I licked him all over like a mad dog and Nathan ordered me to take more time and give special attention as my tongue reached certain parts of his body. Nathan's eyes were on my face as he watched me worship his body with my tongue as Matt started to get ready to go out. When Matt got out of shower, Nathan asked him if he can start the bath for me to get cleaned up. Matt started the bath and quickly got dressed and left as he told me to he was taking me back to my place when he returns.

"I will take him back if you want." Nathan volunteered. "You don't have to but whatever. Let's talk tomorrow morning. K?" and Matt left with a door slam.

"Now you are all mine." Nathan said with a smile and started to step back away from me. I followed to rise off the couch and got on my knees and pushed forward to press my face onto covered cock. As he took more steps backwards, I had to bite around his cock through his shorts to keep my contact with him. As we entered the bathroom like that, he walked me to the toilet and told me to put my face over the toilet as he takes a piss. As I obeyed, I took some of his piss in my open mouth and drank it down. Whatever I couldn't swallow fell into the toilet. When Nathan stopped pissing, he led me to the tub and pushed my head down into the water and held me down while he rubbed his piss off of my hair and face. He pulled my head up and told me to enter the tub. Nathan left and returned with a bottle. He poured the content in the tub and told me it was his magic potion and it will make me feel better. I smelled very grassy scent as Nathan stated to enter the tub. As he faced me and our eyes met, he told me he loved looking into my eyes. He told me I should keep staring into his eyes whatever I do and I told him I would. He told me to get in front of him so I twisted around to position myself in front of him feeling his body pressing on my back. I had to make sure I wasn't sitting on his cock and balls as I sat down. The whole time I was able to keep our eye contacts. He found it amusing and told me I was flexible. I felt his hands grabbing my head, one on the back and one around my neck right beneath my chin. I took a deep swallow and he felt my adam's apple move. He turned my head and kissed me as he moved his hands all over my body rubbing out the filth. He broke off the kiss and stepped out of the tub and told me to bring my head to the tub edge and lowered his cock into my throat. As his hands held my head as before, he said, "Wow it's so weird. I can feel my cock sliding in your throat under your adams apple." He continued slow long strokes as he massaged my neck. "It feels like I am jerking off with your throat." When he let go of my head, my face and his cock/balls were soaking with my saliva as I seem to drool more with his throat massage.

"Get out and dry yourself and wait for me on the couch" He started draining the tub water and left me drying. I wrapped the towel around my waist and saw on the couch to wait for Nathan. He returned with a cream and took the towel off of me. As he rubbed the cream on my cuts with finger, I felt stinging and flinched a little bit. He saw me biting hard as he rubbed the cream all over my cuts and bruises. I was feeling the sharp pain everywhere but I made barely any noise.

"You can take pain, babe. It will feel better and this will help you heal. The black eye might take few more days to heal." I looked at the reflection on the TV and saw I had a dark spot around my eye. He sat on the floor and told me to get next to him. We sat leaning on the couch nd on each other's body, he turned the TV on. We talked while we stared at TV and most of it was him asking me questions about me. My sex with Josh and my girl friend. My new job. and then how I met Robert and James. He then asked me to tell him about my "sharing" experience with the Philly boys. As I shared the same details of my gang breeding that caused tears on the car ride back to NYC, I was feeling quite differently now and was feeling proud and sexy that I

• Upvote 3

(Back in NYC)

In the car, Matt didn't say much to me. As I sat in the car, I was sweating out the chem and since I it was the longest time of no sex since my initial conversion fuck from couple of weeks ago, my mind started to grasp the reality and I started to feel embarrassed at how piggy I have become and my new life with the virus. I started to cry knowing I could never be the same person I was before. I started to fall asleep while I felt the tear drops slide down my cheeks. I was woken up with the sound of keys as Matt was opening a door to his apartment. He had me bent over his shoulder and he must have carried me from the car.

He set me down on his couch and said "I saw you crying before and didn't think you wanted to be alone tonight. This is my place. I live with Nathan. You know my older son. The young one lives with his mom."

I sat quietly as I looked around the place. It looked very simple with a big couch and a huge TV only in a big livingroom. There were three doors centered around the livingroom and I could see from open doors two bedrooms and one bathroom. Then I saw Matt taking his stripping naked in his bedroom and noticed how beautiful his body looked. He wasn't cut like those gym boys but he looked strong and I know he was strong enough to carry me in one arm. I started to feel so small since my slim built body looked skinny compared to the black boys and men I have been fucking with. Even younger boys had more muscles and all of them including a 14 yo boy had bigger man cock than my tiny 6" penis. As I stared at Matt's naked body, I started to get that familiar yearning returing to me. I heard the front door lock and saw Nathan entering the apatment. He was covered in sweat and shirtless.

"hey look who's here. You come back for more?" He walked towards me on the couch and as he started to notice my beaten up body, he stopped his smile and said "ouch"

Matt walked out of his bedroom naked and told Nathan that I was badly used by the philly gang after the conversion and probably need to clean and treat some of the wounds. Matt brought a pipe with him and asked Nathan if he wanted a hit as he started to his hit. After passing the pipe, Matt covered my mouth with his lips and blew out the smoke into me. He kept our lips locked tightly as I started to exhale the smoke he gave me and we repeated passing back and forth til we needed more air than what we were passing. I was heavy breathing when Matt's lips left but Nathan's lips covered over my open mouth quickly and we started to pass back and forth as well. After Matt and Nathan took their second turn of passing the smoke to me, I was flying hi. As I stared up to Matt and Nathan, I saw Matt's soft cock hanging few inches above me and Nathan's sweat covered body. I pulled myself up and reached for Matt's cock first with my tongue. Matt pulled back leaving my tongue stick out and my hungry mouth disappointed.

"I am giving it to my bitch tonight. She called me begging for this cock since she hasn't tasted it for few days. Actually since the day you have your first breeding by BBC."

I quickly turned my head around to Nathan and started to lick up his sweat off his body. I licked him all over like a mad dog and Nathan ordered me to take more time and give special attention as my tongue reached certain parts of his body. Nathan's eyes were on my face as he watched me worship his body with my tongue as Matt started to get ready to go out. When Matt got out of shower, Nathan asked him if he can start the bath for me to get cleaned up. Matt started the bath and quickly got dressed and left as he told me to he was taking me back to my place when he returns.

"I will take him back if you want." Nathan volunteered. "You don't have to but whatever. Let's talk tomorrow morning. K?" and Matt left with a door slam.

"Now you are all mine." Nathan said with a smile and started to step back away from me. I followed to rise off the couch and got on my knees and pushed forward to press my face onto covered cock. As he took more steps backwards, I had to bite around his cock through his shorts to keep my contact with him. As we entered the bathroom like that, he walked me to the toilet and told me to put my face over the toilet as he takes a piss. As I obeyed, I took some of his piss in my open mouth and drank it down. Whatever I couldn't swallow fell into the toilet. When Nathan stopped pissing, he led me to the tub and pushed my head down into the water and held me down while he rubbed his piss off of my hair and face. He pulled my head up and told me to enter the tub. Nathan left and returned with a bottle. He poured the content in the tub and told me it was his magic potion and it will make me feel better. I smelled very grassy scent as Nathan stated to enter the tub. As he faced me and our eyes met, he told me he loved looking into my eyes. He told me I should keep staring into his eyes whatever I do and I told him I would. He told me to get in front of him so I twisted around to position myself in front of him feeling his body pressing on my back. I had to make sure I wasn't sitting on his cock and balls as I sat down. The whole time I was able to keep our eye contacts. He found it amusing and told me I was flexible. I felt his hands grabbing my head, one on the back and one around my neck right beneath my chin. I took a deep swallow and he felt my adam's apple move. He turned my head and kissed me as he moved his hands all over my body rubbing out the filth. He broke off the kiss and stepped out of the tub and told me to bring my head to the tub edge and lowered his cock into my throat. As his hands held my head as before, he said, "Wow it's so weird. I can feel my cock sliding in your throat under your adams apple." He continued slow long strokes as he massaged my neck. "It feels like I am jerking off with your throat." When he let go of my head, my face and his cock/balls were soaking with my saliva as I seem to drool more with his throat massage.

"Get out and dry yourself and wait for me on the couch" He started draining the tub water and left me drying. I wrapped the towel around my waist and saw on the couch to wait for Nathan. He returned with a cream and took the towel off of me. As he rubbed the cream on my cuts with finger, I felt stinging and flinched a little bit. He saw me biting hard as he rubbed the cream all over my cuts and bruises. I was feeling the sharp pain everywhere but I made barely any noise.

"You can take pain, babe. It will feel better and this will help you heal. The black eye might take few more days to heal." I looked at the reflection on the TV and saw I had a dark spot around my eye. He sat on the floor and told me to get next to him. We sat leaning on the couch nd on each other's body, he turned the TV on. We talked while we stared at TV and most of it was him asking me questions about me. My sex with Josh and my girl friend. My new job. and then how I met Robert and James. He then asked me to tell him about my "sharing" experience with the Philly boys. As I shared the same details of my gang breeding that caused tears on the car ride back to NYC, I was feeling quite differently now and was feeling proud and sexy that so many men wanted and had sex with me. He was starting into my eyes and I felt like he could see really deep into me. As he told me how I should be his bitch when we are in NYC since James and Robert lived in Philly although I belong to them since they started my conversion process. He wasn't gay and he's still in highschool so we have to be discreet but he knows some fags that might loved to fuck me if I wanted. As he talked about how I should live as his fag bitch, I started to think about my new job. When I told him about my first assignment, Nathan started to laugh out loud. Then he told me that school was close to his apt so maybe I should move in with him. Then he told me how the school has lots of fag teachers and bad kids that are as old as me since I was just turning 21 this summer. He told me we will celebrate my birthday together since I was his bitch now. He started to kiss deep and we continued to very aggressive make out session with few light slapping. We broke our kiss and and broke into laughter when our stomach growled at the same time.

"See? Even your stomach follows my lead. You are destined to be my bitch and serve me."

"I would love to serve your my Nathan."

"Well, you can start now with my dinner."

I got up and went to the kitchen and saw pile of dirty dishes. I checked the fridge and the cupboards and decided to make mac'n cheese with frozen spinach based on what was there. It seemed like all their dishes and pots were in the sink since the cabinets were empty. I cleaned a pot and started boiling water and started to clean all the dishes while waiting for the water. Then I had to clean the dusty cabinet before filling them with clean dishes. Then I continued cleaning the rest of the kitchen pausing briefly to stir the melting cheese for our dinner. I finished cooking while I was mopping the floor. There were spots that needed scrubbing so after turning off the stove, I put on an apron to prevent cleaning solution splash on my naked body and got on my knees to scrub the floor. That's when Nathan announced his presence with a loud slap on my ass. And started to kiss my ass and traveled up til he got to my ears and whispered in my ear as he nibbled on them.

"You are a good bitch. You take care of me and I will take care of you okay?"

I whimpered out yes in between my moaning and heavy breathing.

Nathan and I sat by the window sills to eat our dinner and we cleaned together afterwards. We looked like a couple and I felt loved by him. As hugged me tightly in his arms back in the livingroom and his cock started to rise between us, I was admiring how strong and big he was, way more manly than me. When we stopped kissing, I confessed my love to him and how much I loved and worshipped his sexy man body. He smiled and told me he needs to cum and I should get on his father's bed and wait for him there. I quickly walked to the bed and laid on my back. I decided to show him my hungry hole when he came in, so I lifted my legs til they rested next to my head using one hand to hold my legs togeather by the toes and another hand under my ass to help me keep balance. I looked like I was folded in half. As I set my head back down on the mattres after I secured my pose, I noticed the mirror on the ceiling. I could see my hole was facing straight up and I could see the hole opening and closing rapidly. I wondered if my hole always did that. It looked as if my hole was begging for more cock. I reached for it with a finger and started to tap on the gaping hole with my finger. And my hole started to open wider and I felt even the muscle of my inside starting to move in synch with my hole. What a hungry hole I have, I thought.

That's when Nathan walked in and said exact words I was thinking. He attacked my hole with his finger and his tongue and started to pig out on it. Then he locked two fingers in my hole and started to pull them apart to keep my hole stretched. He told me to keep my hole open like he did and as I did, he dropped a rock and made me feel the burn. And spit into my hole as he told me to get his cock wet for my hole. I sucked hard and tried to spit out as much on it while I sucked. As nathan moved out of my mouth and rested his head on my hole, I saw string of my saliva clinging on his shaft and falling on my chin. Nathan didn't fuck at once but rather teased the opening with his thick cock head. It drove me wild and my whole body was shaking with hunger for him. The moment his cock head popped into my hole, my whole body squeezed tightly as if to never letting it go, moaning escaped my lips and continued as his shaft followed the path of his cock head down my inside. By the time his balls landed on my hole, I was in heaven and I kept on telling Nathan how much I loved him and thanked him over and over. As he picked up his pace and started to pound me down, I kept my confession of love and gratefulness under my breath. Nathan rested on me fully and gave me his first load of the night. He kept it in there and his hardness didn't go away either. We kept his cck in me all night long as he fucked and bred me over and over. We fucked til the sun came up and his cock remainded in me even as we rested our body spooned on our sides and felt the morning sun light and breeze tickle our sweat covered skin. I no longer felt sad about my virus and thought back to the moment I took a first sight of my young man god. Even though my stupid emotion tricked me into thinking I loved James, I remember feeling something special for the boy. As my mind traced back memory from that time leading to this morning, I was elated to know that we were fated to be this way and we will continue in the future til he gets tired of me. He seemed to think about something and we both started to talk by saying "I love you" at the same time.

We laughed at how our body and mind seem to be in synch. After that moment, we stopped fucking and started to make love and didn't stop til lunch time.

We had the left over for lunch and he drove me to my place afterwards. He walked me to my apartment and I invited him in for a drink. Since he was so young and healthy, he wanted to fuck again even though we just stopped fucking few hours ago. So he made love to me in my own apartment and bred my hole with his seed. He stayed with me more nights after that during the summer. The only time I was away from him was when he drove me to Philly for my birthday and James got jealous of us and demanded me alone with him while we stayed. Before we left, James tooks us back to his friend to get another tattoo to mark me as Nathan's on ass next to his own mark.

After that trip, I was busy with preparation for my new job and Nathan told me he was going out of town and will return day before school starts. I started to miss him and was a bit disappointed that he didn't return any of my texts or calls but I had so much work to get sad about it as the first day of school approached. At the teacher's orientation, I met other teachers and school staff for the first time. Most of them were black or latinos and few white teachers who were all young around my age. Two other white girls were starting with me this year so we met with the president in his office first morning. The president was a big old black man and we all felt his authority as he told us what he expected us from us as his teachers. As he got up from his desk to open the door for our exit, I saw he was forming a tent with a clearly large erection. The girls must have seen it as well but didn't say anything. Many of the school staff were very sexy. Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking about sex in the school as I saw many of them being flirty with one another. Many men paid special attention to the two new girls and they seem to love it. As the week went on, I kept on seeing signs of sex throughout school and since the kids weren't in til next week, I assumed it was the staff fucking around. I spotted few used condoms filled with cum in the classrooms and on the hallway. Sometimes I noticed the smell of cum in the bathroom or hallways. The last day of the orientation week, new girls and I were talking over the coffee and realized we haven't met any of the gym teachers and decided to meet them together at 10. But no one showed up at 10 so I walked over to the gym alone. And I understood why the girls never showed up as I walked into the locker room and saw both of them on the floor surrounded by few naked men with hard cocks. One of the girl took her mouth off the cock briefly to tell me that these were the gym teachers and went back on sucking. When I realized that I was standing there watching them for a while, I rushed out. As I sat on my desk, I kept on thinking about all the hot gym teacher's cocks. And wanted to see more of it so I walked back into the locker room as quietly as I can so they won't know I was back to watch them fuck. Luckily they were making loud noise as they were fucking the girls hard so no one seem to notice me. I watched as my colleagues being as slutty as I was, I was getting hard and started to touch it but stopped jerking off when I felt how small I was compared to the real men cock. I just watched them and hid in one of the lockers as they came one by one and started to leave. I was in the locker for a while to make sure everyone has left. But when I came out, I saw young black janitor mopping the cummy floor. He smiled and said, "Those white girls. They are all the same. They can't get enough of our big cocks." I flashed an awkward smile as I walked pass him and he stopped the mop to let me pass while his hand readjusted his crotch. I saw how big it was as I walked out. As expected I never met the girls during the lunch but I was a bit concerned when they never showed up til 3PM and we were to meet the principal with our year lesson plan. I went to the office alone with my report. When I knocked on the door, I could smell cum. And I opened his office door to saw the source of the smell as the two girls were bent over the desk as the principal fucked them both. Both their bodies were covered with cum. Some were fresh and wet and some dried up. They must have beeen fucking since the morning with the gym teachers. The principal stared at me staring at him fucking for a while before he brought me back to senses with his voice and told me to leave the report on his desk and leave. As I approached the desk, I got a closer look of the fucking and that was the image on my mind the rest of the night as I fucked myself with a dildo since Nathan was away. I called and messaged him few times. And I got one reply from him at midnight, "I am back babe" I was a bit upset and let out my frustration while I fucked myself with a dildo last time for the night.

My first class started at 7:30 and I heard from other teachers that the attendance is really bad so I didn't expect many students from already small 15 student class. I was surprised that almost everyone showed up and all of them were boys. They were watchng something on someone's laptop when I walked in and didn't seem to scatter as I took place by my desk. I yelled at them to get back on their seats and as they left the laptop, I was shocked to see my Nathan sitting there with a big smile. And another shock when he showed me the laptop screen and it was the still of our sex. I was speechless and the boys started laughing. Nathan walked up to me and started to kiss me and the some boys called out "fag". Nathan broke the kiss to say, "You will fall in love with this bitch too after you fuck her first." Then he whispered to me, "Welcome to your new life teach....."

• Upvote 4

• 11 months later...

My life was getting out of control as my sex life with some school faculty members and few of the older students continued. So far only students who were fucking me regularly were over 18 but I started to see more and more younger ones giving me dirty stares in classrooms. Finally one day, the principal told me to stop teaching and offered me a position as a social worker working with young adults to help them with education and jobs. Given the situation, I felt like I had no choice and took the offer. My supervisor was a young black man with ROTC background and he did very professional and formal introduction of me to my colleagues before leaving my training in charge of David who's been workin g there for almost 10 yrs. David was a good looking white jock with big muscles visible even under dress shirts and was only 28 yo. Old. As he showed me his clients, I saw how most of them wer attractive young black Hispanic males except one or two girls. David saw the look on my face and said,"It helps me being devoted to clients and to provide max service with a quick smile. 28 yo. White muscle jock David didn't strike me as gay til this little hint. I shadowed David for a month and spent much of free time with him as well. I even joined the same Gym and worked out with him. At the end of the month, I got my own case load of 10 clients. There was one immigrant and the rest were young men of 23-25. Many of them were fathers and paid Child supports except two who raised the child themselves. I called them and left messages on most of them. Both clients with kid called back and set up home visits for Monday before I left WI David who invited me to his apt. to celebrate end of my training.

As soon as we got to his place, he stripped all his work clothes revealing his tan white muscled body with peach fuzz blonde hair before he jumped into his shower. He told me to take off my clothes and shower in his other bathroom since we don't have much time before the guests. His other bathroom was connected to his bedroom and David set it up to shock me with a sling and few toys. In the shower was an Ennemna hose. As I started shower, David walked in with dripping wet body and said, "feel free to clean deep inside your hole since you might need that tonight. I've already done mine during my lunch."

He walked out and as I started to fill my hole with the water hose, another person who wasn't David walked in and went to the toilet and started pissing. I peeked and saw a quite large soft cock and low hanging balls that started to make me feel horny and the hidden slut inside of me started come alive again that I hid deep inside for last month being afraid of fucking up at the new job. As my eyes traveled up from the cock and balls, over muscled dark skin to his face, I was so shocked and lost my balance. It was one of David's client who was standing naked and pissing in front of me. David's bathroom had a shower stall with a glass door and I pushed it open as I lost my balance but didn't fall on my ass as the young man quickly turned around and held me from falling however his piss didn't stop quick enough and it continued to spray on my face and my body. The hose filling my inside popped out and was spraying water at his socks covered feet and my hole was slowly emitting the water to flow down my legs. We locked eyes for a sec before I closed the shower door and watched the figure on the stained glass. He pulled his socks off and opened the shower door again and took one of the hose and sprayed the floor clean of his piss and let the water drain thru a huge drain in the middle of the room.

" custom made" he said with a smile. I stood half frozen except my eyes quickly traveling all over his body before they locked on his now growing erection. He saw the gaze and smiled.

"You may service it". And he started to push me down til my inner slut woke up and took his cock deep down my throat hungrily. He reached down to my ass and pushed the tip of his finger into my hole. He pulled my ass up and did play with few more fingers before he started to push the hose spraying water and fucked me with it. Every few minutes he'd stop the fucking and guide my body over the middle drain and after he removed the cover, he said, " let it go" in a bit husky voice that sounded older than his age and exuded power and authority. I simply obeyed the stranger and opened my hole and released the water and whatever the impurities inside of me and let them fall on the drain hole beneath my body while the stranger held me up over the drain hall with his arms wrapped around my body and his eyes switched between my eyes and my hole. He stared at me half amused as I would obey a complete stranger and let myself be seen embarrassingly filthy state, and his cock started to grow bigger and harder. I was releasing clean water and started to get hungry for the huge cock in my sight when David broke us up.

" Javi, please. Tonight we have to be good and introduced him to his clients. You can do whatever u want after that as long as u still promise ur love."

David and Javi started to make out standing over me as David covered Javis cock with both hands and pulled him away. I stood up and started to dry myself when David came in and handed me a jock strap, a shorts and a tank top to put on. He put his on as well before we walked out to the living room and met the group of young men who were mostly on my client list. They were all dressed less revealing although I thought I saw some growing bulges on some. David was in the kitchen preparing drinks and I was sitting quietly among them. Javi joined us in few minutes dressed in khakis and a golf shirt. He introduced me to the group and told them I was going to provide service to them and help them with anything so they should take advantage and use me to fit their needs. Then they each introduced themselves to me.

" there are 2 missing. They had to pick up their kids from school and drop them off with sitters. They will join us later if they can."

Javi and the guys started to talk and I saw David motioning me to come into kitchen. He handed me a tray of drinks for the group and asked me to serve them. For couple of hours, David and I served food and drinks to the guys and only stopped to take a quick sip of our drinks. The guys left after 10 and as soon as the last one left, Javi locked the door and yelled, "Party time" and he pulled me tight in his arms and kissed me roughly. I opened up and accepted his tongue as deep as it pushed in and his rough hands touched me all over making gasps and moans escape through my parted lips. My head felt like spinning as his arms lifted my body up completely off the ground and it didn't stop spinning til I felt a thick finger tip pushing in at my hole opening. I quickly opened up to welcome the thick finger however once I felt something else at the tip being pushed into me that made me feel some burning sensation, my hole closed tightly around the finger. However Javi jammed his fingers with more force and speed and forced more and deeper into me until my hole muscles finally warmed up to his assaults and started to accommodate his fingers. As he fucked my hole with two or three fingers roughly, my body started to squirm and twist at his finger tips. Then I heard David's voice, " suck it deep into your lungs and hold" and felt the familiar glass pipe end at my pared lips as I opened my eyes to see both David and javi's faces close to mine and I watched them smoking and shot gunning and all three of us were surrounded with thick white smoke as I joined making out with them. Javi continued to feed me the pipe as the bodies repositioned and I was kneeling at Javis magnificent cock with a wedge under my belly to keep my ass property positioned up and out towards David who was behind me and was teasing my hole with his cock head as he watched me blowing smoke on Javis cock as more and more of thick brown cock disappeared into my face. When I reached the balls, I stuck my tongue out and licked a bit of the balls before David pushed my head from behind and all I could do was to concentrate opening as wide and to keep my teeth out of the way. David also started to fuck into me and although he wasn't as big as some of the guys I've had, his cock felt so good after a month of no sex and my penis got hard and I was on the verge of having the anal orgasm when the door bell rang. We tried to ignore but the person kept on ringing the bell and even texted Javi.

" shit, it's Ruben. "

" I will get him." David reluctantly pulled out and put a shorts on and walked towards the door. Javi lifted my body and carried me towards David's bedroom and half way down the hallway, skewered me down on his cock and kept my body bouncing on his cock as he stood behind the closed bedroom door. Then David screamed, "Javi, You turn on the new boy is over for tonight. Ruben wants him. ". Javi walked out to the living room with me still bouncing on his cock and kept this up for few minutes while we both watched a handsome black man getting naked and take hits from a pipe offered by David. After few hits on his own, he pulled my head and gave me a huge shot gun and his lips kept the tight locks on mine as he repeated the inhale- exhale few times til both of were out of smoke and air. He repeated this two more times and got me a huge hit before they lifted me off Javis cock while our lips stayed locked passing smoke back and forth. As we broke for air, my body was lowered onto Rubens cock then my slutty hole went on auto pilot mode and fucked itself on it for a while taking more and more. David was doing the same thing as me few feet to my left and I reached for Reuben's balls as I watched Javis balls bouncing up on David's crack. To my surprise, Ruben still had few inches remaining and I screamed and shot cum as I eagerly impaled myself down on the rest before I passed out. I woke up as shower water hit my body and washed some blood from where Ruben and I were still joined and Ruben continued to bounce me up and down on his cock. We both must came since my stomach and chest we're coated with cum and some cum coated my legs as the flow liquid oozing out of my hole travelled down. He finally pulled out with a loud "pop" and I gasped and whimpered feeling the huge void immediately.

"Calm down, babe. That's all u get on first date" and Ruben quickly finished the shower and left me standing still horny and trembling with sexual high. I reluctantly finished my shower and joined David in the living room. Without Ruben nor Javi to my disappointment. David sat me down next to him and told me about how the agency was aware of me and my past. There were some regular case managers in the agency as well as more "highly motivated" ones like David and me. Hank, our supervisor first saw David a 18 year old intern orally servicing some clients who were hard to reach til David contacted them that day. They stayed responsive to the service and moved onto college or other jobs. When David's internship ended, Hank offered a part time position with only 5 clients and saw how dedicated and passionate David was with his clients. Not every case worked out and there were few fall backs and twice Hank had to rescue David from some possible violence. Hank helped David to work out with him and prescreened the clients before he assigned them to David. Most of David's clients were gay friendly or gay. David was a good bottom and served tops very well but as a strong person, he was able to gain trust and provide guidance to many bottom boys from the hood as well. Hank and David tried to train an intern from Columbia university to be like David, but the kid was too much into sex with men from the hood and probably that was why he applied for the internship at the agency and had no intention of learning or providing actual service to clients. Few months after he started, the kid ended up in ER cuz he ODed at some club that the hood young men hung out. His drug and sex problem kept on getting worse and he kept on getting spotted at a public restroom with local gangsters doing drugs and fucking around by police officers who were friends with Hank. Hank finally gave up and worked with his parents to send the kid to rehab and then military after that. Since then, David was the only case worker with "special service" til Hank accepted me recommended by my ex-boss principal of high school.

The whole time David was explaining the situation, his naked body with peach fuzz blond hair laid next to my soft smooth Asian body and I felt the blond body hair tickle my skin from time to time. I was still high and although I did have few more questions about the situation, I reached out for his cock which I was glad to find still rock hard. And I teased the tip of his cock with my soft warm hole opening by placing it right there and slightly pushing and gyrating myself on it. He started to get distracted and eventually gave up the talk and started to angle himself better so little more of his cock entered my hole before he popped it out of me, torturing my hungry hole. His cock popped in and out of my hole with few inches at the tip and it drove me insane with hunger and I begged for his whole cock with tearful eyes in few minutes. Unlike the rough fucking I usually got from Latinos or blacks, he was deeper and more sensual. However David had as strong stamina or maybe the drugs helped, and continued fucking me for hours and through few orgasms from both of us. He repeatedly mentioned our commitment to our clients and to each other over and over as I slowly drifted to sleep while gently being rocked by his fucking.

• Upvote 5

• 5 weeks later...