a quick stop at the abs

Found this on my hard drive thought i would share. I do not have any info the author.

I stopped into a skeazy ABS last night looking to drop a load. As I entered the booth area, I noticed a real hot pig who looked tweaked and had the hot signs of an AIDS wasting pig. We went into adjoining booths and he hauled out his huge cut cock and shoved through the gloryhole. I immediately started snorting my poppers, a special mixture of jungle juice and Amsterdam and started flying. After sucking his rank cock and shoving it as far down my throat as I could take it he asked to see my ass. I rarely get fucked but the poppers and his huge cock got me soo turned on. I took a huge hit of poppers and slowly shoved my cunt back on his diseased shaft. I stifled my discomfort with a constant supply of poppers. Another guy entered the opposite booth and shoved a large uncut cock that smelled like it hadn't been washed for days through the hole. I started licking the cheese from under his cock head and then bobbed down on the thick, stinky shaft. The AIDS pig fucking me started pounding me real hard and shot a huge toxic load in my cunt. He withdrew quickly and was out of his booth. I turned around and shoved my now slick cunt back on the nasty cock I had been sucking. The curve in his cock was killer and it felt like he was tearing me apart. I kept on snorting the poppers and taking his uncut cock like a pig should and he eventually unloaded in my ass. I sat down in the booth immediately started jacking my own diseased cock and shot a load all over my chest. I was running late and rushed out of the store still on a poppers daze. When I got home I went to the bathroom and noticed a hot mixture of blood and cum pooling in the ass of my Hugo Boss briefs. I scooped up the mixture and started jacking off again while thinking of the two AIDS dicks that had fucked my tight top hole.

• Like 1