Week long breeding

Jakelc

I've had a slow couple of weeks, not been able to even hit the sauna due to work. So this week I had the opportunity to stay at one of my regular fuck buddies. He is a doorman and very dominant. I've spent a week naked and ready for him and whoever else he decided to let breed me. He even pimped me out twice for cash to a black guy and a daddy he met online. Unfortunately after enjoying being a cumslut for a full week it's back to work tomorrow so today is my final day. I'm already loaded from my master this morning and his friend who was on a lunch break. Time to relax now until this evening, I have no idea what he has planned but he promised I'd be gaped and well bred afterwards. Hopefully it'll keep me happy as next week is hectic at work again.

Friday night was very good. I was expecting to be a cumslut and I was. The plan was to enjoy one last night and head home to my place but I ended up fucked, loaded with cum and piss, fisted, drunk and passed out in the bathtub. I'm not sure how I ended up sleeping in the tub but that's where I woke up at 5am on Saturday morning. Max (my fb) had promised a good night and didn't disappoint, he brought a couple of his friends round from work who are big guys. The start of the night was the three of us in the living room with me being used for fun. I had a cock in my mouth, one in my ass and one in my hand. As the night went on I took two cocks in my ass and was used and abused by the three guys. When Max invited some more round after one of his friends left I hit the poppers, there was beer, JD, vodka and wine and then my ass being used for cum, piss and fists. I remember a big chubby guy pounding my hole from behind, he kept spanking my ass and calling me a dirty cunt, he unloaded in my well used ass and then started to finger me while the others were watching. He was the first guy to fist me and with a few loads inside, he managed to get his hand in quite easily. The other guys were getting quite loud and rowdy at that point, the beer alcohol had kicked in and from that point on there were no limits.

I felt god awful on Saturday from alcohol and my ass was really sore but I was really happy how my week had turned out. Sometimes you just need to cut loose and after a slow week for me I needed breeding. I find myself getting moody when I don't have sex so I needed it badly and Max has been pestering for ages to let him use me as his slave. Now I need to catch up on work, sleep and let my ass stop throbbing.

Edited by Jakelc
  • Upvote 1