fuck to hurt (painful ass fucking)

ian88bottom

are there any tops on here into giving painful butt fucks? i've been with a few guys who get off on making sex hurt for me cuz it increases their pleasure. and i have to say i actually like sex best when it hurts. i'm talking about fucking hard and deep without any lube. if anyone is into that and wants to make my asshole sore, please hit me up.

ian_chambers9@yahoo.com

post-34792-140864355553_thumb.jpg

post-34792-140864355261_thumb.jpg

post-34792-140864355264_thumb.jpg

post-34792-140864355266_thumb.jpg

yeah, I've been fucked by some tops that really get off when they are making me hurt real bad. I hurts like they are really ripping my guts and when I struggle and react, they get more excited and fuck me harder until they cum in me. Sometimes there is blood on their cocks when they finally pull out of me. If I act upset or scared they usually will fuck me a second time. I really get off on it too.

I enjoy a painful fuck mostly when I'm fucked up and being dominated. I love the sensation of burning and stretching I feel when my over abused hole gets drilled another time by a cock or hand.

I remember once after a night of fisting, resting in my room with the door open and a guy walked past and stopped at my door. I'd quit for the night because my hole was all puffed up and painful, but this dude looked hungry and his cock filled his jockstrap....

He walked in and I was on my back, naked. I spread my legs so he could check out my wreked hole. When his fingers made contact with the bloated flesh, I felt a burning hunger to let him do what he wanted. I moaned and hissed to let him know my hole hurt, but that I loved the pain. I took a big hit of poppers and he slid three fingers to the third knuckle into me.

The pain of getting fingered and fucked right up to the edge of my pain threshold was amazing. To this day my hole twitches when I think of how the heat and the hunger mix...

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

This sunday I went to a sex club using my brand new jock ;) ,I had great moments but, a top look at me and say go to a room, I say ok let´s go, then he put his dick in my mouth (a big dick), and put very very deeper, I liked that, I can do it, he moved my head up, down, left and right, then he put me doggie style and start to fuck me, but he was very very rough, up, down again but in my ass; I felt his dick in my stomach (I don´t know how to explain in english) ; he really hurt me, I said, it´s enough i can´t, he said ok i´m gonna be slowly, but in a few minutes he starts again, and I must to stop him, I think he don´t want fuck, he just want hurt me, now when I will see him there, I never will go to a room, I know I´m gonna have a bad moment with him, I liked to be fucked (with the pain this implies), but is different when top just wanna hurt.

IMG 0960