padlocked?

powerbottom64

I have been seeing this hot daddy," Jaun" for the last 3 months...he wants me to be all his and wants to chain and padlock my neck.

He already has the chain and lock and wants to put it on me when he is fucking me this week. I tell you we have rarely spent a night apart these last few months and the thought of being "owned" really turns me on, just not 100% sure if I could give up that independence. He is my man no doubt, he def wears the balls in our relationship and esp in bed. I am 100% boy to his manhood.

We are very intense, just wondering if anyone here is locked and chained and if you all think 3 months is enough time to be "owned"?

• Upvote 1

I'm not experienced in these matters but the mere fact you are asking suggests to me that you are not ready to give up your independence for longer than just your sex play sessions if that is what is on the cards.

Would you have to wear it all the time or would it just be during sex? If he expects you to wear it all the time that seems a little much because if you work how is that going to play with them? But around the house and during sex give it a try it might just end up making things more fun and kinky for you both? If it ends up being not your thing let him know.

Collars and padlocks should either be given with 100% assertiveness or accepted with 100% submission. Or both. It's kinda not the type of thing you debate over with your girlfriends or ask opinions about in a web forum. You already know the answer to this question.