Am I doing the enema correct?

svcumdump11

I don't have sex often because I live in a small town. But when I do plan on meeting someone when I go out of town to a bathhouse or thru Craigslist, I prepare before. I usually won't eat (I do drink the Ensure/Boost drinks) the day before, and I would do the enema also the day before and on the day of the fucking I would do a quick enema. So me thinking that I'm squeaky clean I go and meet the guy, only to realize that some shit came out.

For or example, let's say today is Thursday and I'm going to meet someone on Friday night.

on thursday night I would do the enema. I have the one that you attach to the waterline directly. I stick it in and I let the water in for about 10 sec. I then shut it off and start moving up and down and sideways and all other ways, trying to move the water around. I then stick it in again for another few seconds and do the same, moving around for a few minutes. I then do it again for another few seconds and shut it off. By this time my stomach can't handle the water in me, but I start moving it around. After a few minutes I then let it all go in the toilet.

i do that about 3-4 times until the water in the toilet starts getting clear. I then stick a Dildo that I have (8inchrs long by 3inch wide, I think). I then notice the dildo coming out in a blackish color (shit) so I repeat the process with the enema. But I thought I was clean?

i heard that there are two sphlinters, do you think the dildo is bringing the shit from there?

On Friday night a few hours before meeting the guy, I do one enema and play with my dildo. Everything is crystal clear. So I then go get fucked only to realize that I shitted on his dick or on the sheets.

what am I doing wrong? Why is the water clear but I still somehow shit? How do you guys clean yourselfs??

thanks :). If I didn't make sense let me know and I'll try to clarify :). Anyone in southern az?

Everyone is different, but I've found two critical bits that work for ME. Maybe would help for you too.

#1) Immodium... it kinda shuts down the bowel tract for 12-24 hours. Timing can be tricky, though... take it too soon and you end up bloated and feeling like you're already pregnant (with a load of bricks). Too late and some 'gets by'. For me at least, I start the immodium 3-4 hours before the planned event.

#2) follow-up... good or bad - for me, cleaning out itself seems to 'activate' the inner workings and start to send stuff through that otherwise would have been happy to stay put. When I clean out, I consider that an 'activator' more than a cleanser. I would not dream of playing unless I follow up about an hour later by cleaning out again. Sometimes, I need a third cleaning about 30 minutes later (which I can generally recognize within 10-15 mins of the second cleaning)

Just last week, I had an absolute horror story of a cleaning incident. It was with a top I wanted desperately to impress, but I planned my diet poorly the day before. Our meeting was for 7am, so I got up at 5 to follow the usual ritual. All went as planned, so I lubed up and plugged up and got in the car...

7am traffic in Atlanta is no joke, so I was running almost 30 minutes late due to lane closures and accidents. Less than 10 miles from my destination, my butt plug started to hurt which is unusual. I had to yank it out while waiting to merge in the middle of the interstate (I think the guy in the truck next to me noticed, lol). It wasn't until I got to my destination and parked the car that I realized... absolute disaster!! My shorts and seat were wet in the worst possible way.

Not willing to be defeated (this was a top I was in absolute lust to please), I made my way to a family-style bathroom, discarded my underwear, and shot a few squirts of tap water up my hole with a portable fleet enema. Already 45 minutes late, I texted my situation to his phone and hoped for the best.

He pounded my hole HARD, in several positions, then presented his cock for sucking... and it was... absolutely clean (this was a 5-star hotel with sparkling sheets, if there had been any leakage it would have shown up like neon)

Word to the wise, sometimes, no matter how hard you try of how deep you clean... accidents do happen. But sometimes, even in the worst case situations, all it takes is a little cave-man touch-up and you are back in the game for a great ride.

Everyone is different, and even when you know your body, it can throw a curve at you. Just follow along and do your best.

Deaner is right: cleaning out is different for everyone. He's also correct that, for most of us, cleaning out can activate the expelling of shit that would normally stay deep. For this reason, trusting clear water after 3-4 times isn't good enough. For me, there's always a "second wave". For me, cleaning out takes a long time and many more than 3-4 times. After that "second wave" I still do 5-6 more times. I now always know when I'm totally purged and therefore ready for action for hours and hours if I don't eat after I douche. Also, what we've eaten in the day or days before keeps moving "south" so it's best if you clean out a couple hours before you play rather than the night before.

Fillmyholeftl could be correct that you could be cleaning too deep. Especially if you're using a shower shot AND cleaning out the night before. I stopped using a shower shot and for several years now I've been using a standard douche bulb, yet still in the shower. Squirting 2 bulbs full of water in before expelling several times works wonders for me. Again, using this method has created a deeper (pun intended) knowledge of what my hole is telling me. I absolutely KNOW when I'm clean. I can feel it. As a result I don't have accidents. That's created great confidence which, in turn, has allowed me to develop greater muscle control, i.e. alternately pushing out and tightening and opening up my 2nd sphincter. All of that is much more pleasurable to my Top and me both. I hope my experience helps...

Take immodium after you finish the 3rd or 4th enema ...It usually takes me 6-8 th enema since I don't get fucked often...And after u take immidium...take a rest for 10-15 mnts to let the immodium works..after that take 3- 4 quick enema..( not to much water ) to make sure there is no more dirty liquid coming out...and if you have a dildo ...then use it to fish the dirty water that is trapped in your lower intestine. I know it takes time but it can last for 8-12 fucking marathon.Oh ya make sure you drink enough of water...or Gatorade..Happy Slutting.