[Sperm Pig] Sleazy Motel Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last weekend (as the super moon drew nigh) I found myself super horny. Shocker, I know. Well, I jumped online and ended up seeing a beautiful 8.5” cock on Adam4adam.

It was attached to a lovely older guy who was in town visiting with his partner. As it turns out, they were both tops, both wickedly horny, and both looking to breed some ass.

I volunteered mine.

They were staying at a Motel 6 in town, about 15 minutes from me— and this motel is fairly run down. And a bit sleazy. I’ve heard stories…. Ahem.

I arrived at the appointed time and knock on the door. I’m greeted by the naked partner, and walk in to find the 8.5” guy (named Steve) buried in some other bottom’s ass!

I didn’t know it was gonna be a 4 way and I was mildly disappointed.

Anyway, the partner (Dean) is absolutely no slouch in the cock department. He’s packing a full 7 inches, uncut, and thick as my wrist.

I barely had time to strip and lube before Dean was pressing that big fucker into my back door. Damn it hurt!! (Yeah, it was that thick and I was nervous in this 4 way scenario).

So after he pushed in and only got half way- I made him stop and pull out. He apologized and that’s when long dick Steve offered to open me up a bit first.

He pulls out of the other bottom and proceeds to mount me from behind. His Cock slid right in and bottomed out with his head up my second ring. Oh fffffffuuuuuuck yeah!

And uncut thick Dean lined up on the other bottom and started making him moan with his thickness.

We fucked like this for awhile and then Steve and Dean traded places. Now that I was open a bit more, Dean had no trouble getting that fat fucker in me. Double fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Where Steve has the length to tease, Dean had the hurt to please. I was in bottom pig heaven!

Steve was drilling the fuck out of the other bottom, hard, when the bottom dude starts saying “oh no! Fuck I’m gonna cum!” And bam. He’s shooting his jizz all over the hotel bedspread. Dean and I (while still fucking) are watching Steve fuck the cum out of the guy.

Once he was done spewing, though, he tapped out and went to go clean up. Which was perfect, as this left just me and the two tops. And I’m nothing if not a greedy bottom.

Dean pulls out of me to see other bottom to the door and Steve slides right in. Steve was absolutely in love with the way I could milk cock with my ass. He kept begging me to do it, and I told him if they played with my nips, my ass would spasm. So he did.

This time he fucked me on my back and was really up inside my colon. And now that they knew the nipple trick….

Dean and the other bottom were watching us as Steve says “you ready for load one?” I begged him to breed me and the other bottom said “yeah, fucking knock him up!”

And then with a hard shove, Steve starts cumming. But then he pulled most of the way out of me to finish dumping his load. I could feel the wet heat of his load in my ass!! And then he started fucking more.

His load was leaking out of my hole, but Steve showed no signs of going limp or stopping.

"Have you got more than one load for me?" I asked.

"Oh man, we’re just getting started on you," he tells me with a wink.

By now, other bottom has left and Dean wants more. Steve pulls out and Dean wants me to ride him. So I do. And damn is it good!

Dean’s cock, in addition of having a delicious amount of foreskin and being thick as fuck, also has a slight upward curve. It hit my prostate like a goddamn Mack truck.

He had me lean back until my ass was seated on the bed, and then he fucked in and out of me.

While in this position, they told me that Dean’s nickname among their fuckbuds was “the Sperminator” because he tended to fuck the cum out of the bottoms.

I could see why.

There was just something magical about Dean’s cock— the way it stroked and massaged my prostate. I had to make him stop a couple times because I was close to cumming no-handed.

Then it was Steve’s turn again. He had me put pillows under my groin to tip my ass up better. And then he squatted and drilled into me. The sharp down motion of his cock pushed dribbles of cum from my cock with every thrust. It was nearly painful, but mostly full on pleasure.

He fucked me like this awhile longer before I could tell he was getting close. I milked for all I was worth and was rewarded by Steve’s second load.

Then it was back to Dean (even though Steve was still hard). We kissed while Dean had me on my back drilling and filling me with that fat fucker.

And then I begged for double penetration. That didn’t work so well; their cock size and the angles and I needed better poppers … Well, at least we tried.

Steve and Dean passed me back and forth like a joint a few more times. I was begging for more loads and Steve said that he thought Dean was looking close. I asked if Dean might like to go all Sperminator on me.

So we did.

We got back in “the position” and Dean started pumping into me. It was a slow build but he was pushing me toward a no-handed orgasm. And I told him as much.

Steve was watching and said, “As soon as you start to cum, it’ll trigger Dean and you’ll get him to paint your guts.”

So I let it happen.

Very soon I was at the point of no return and told them so— very vocally. In face, I am pretty sure most of Motel 6 knew I was cumming.

And true to Steve’s prediction, Dean starts dumping his load into my ass. Feeling his thick fucker swell even larger with each pulse of his dick juice drove me crazy!

We eventually separated and I Figured we were done. But as I looked over at Steve he still has a raging boner!

"Fuck man!" I ask him, "Don’t you ever go limp??"

"That’s the beauty of modern pharmaceuticals," he says. I can fuck like a stallion and cum multiple times."

"Got another one?"

"Can you take me again? I really wanna fuck you with Dean’s load swimming in there. He cums a ton."

I just looked at him and then rolled over into all fours and presented my ass.

After I cum, I’m normally done. Like exit only. But I was really in a cum hungry bottom mood and I wanted more jizz in my hole. So I huffed more poppers and let him mount me again.

He went right for the downward drill move again, which was excruciatingly uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time.

He shifted around and we fucked more. And more. And more. And Steve showed no signs of stopping.

I asked to be on my back again. And I also asked if Dean would help me out with the poppers and by feeding me his semi hard, uncut cock while Steve fucked me. And if they could just maybe play with my nipples a little bit….

Let me just tell you— that’s when I went into full on whore mode. The combo of a long dick up past my second ring, the poppers, my nips being worked, and the silky feeling of foreskin on my tongue…. Well, let’s just say I turned into a man milking machine.

I have no idea how long this went on, but the next thing I remember was Steve gripping my ankles and pounding me like he was trying to shove his pelvis up to my liver, Dean driving his pubes to my nose, and me flogging my hard cock for all I was worth.

Then Steve blew his third load deep inside me— loudly. And I followed seconds later, with my cum spattering my chest and belly.

Dean quickly pulled out of my mouth, bent down, and licked up my spunk. Then kissed me. And Steve kissed me (while his dick was still twitching inside).

After that we were all done. We chatted a bit and discovered we were all from the same Midwestern state and knew some of the same people. Small world.

The next day I got a lovely text with some of the pictures we took along with high praises of my bottoming abilities. I was also told that if I ever made it to Florida, I was to look them up.

More...

• Upvote 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.