Bottom Advice in terms of preparation

likaleather

I want to know how bottoms prepare to be fucked.

I have a process but want to check with others so we can compare and learn.

I have a shower shot that I used to clean out. Sometimes I think I use too much warm water and clean out too much and too deep. I wonder if a smaller douche would be better and if so, how many times or how much water would be optimal.

I use Slam Dunk to insert the silicone tube while cleaning out. This kind of pre lubricates my hole. Once I run the water in and push it out several time and everything is clear, I use preparation H and run it around my hole and in my hole lubing it up further. I think the Prep H soothes it a little bit and allows me to get more water out. How long will this "clean hole" last? I typically fuck immediately afterwards.

Now how do you guys handle it when it is spur of the moment and you don't have time to get cleaned out? Some days I want to stop at a tops home on the way on from work but I'm always worried about not being clean enough for them.

Suggestions, recommendations or enlightenment would be appreciated. I'd love to know what other bottoms do in preparation for the gift of a load.

I would also like to know what experienced bottoms do. I eat my main meal at breakfast with plenty of fruits, a big veggy and meat lunch and practically nothing but liquids at night such as K2O Protein and water drink. This way I get rid of previous days food debris in the am and I am able to clean out and stay clean all day and into the night. I lube up right after I clean out with just water and soft soap, non chemical, with Vaseline or petroleum jelly which has no additives of any kind and is soothing for even baby skin, and am ready to be fucked and seeded at any time. :D

Maikol20: What "tool" do you use to clean out with? How many times do u fill and empty your bowels? What if you aren't prepared and the opportunity to get fucked happens? How do you handle that?

I know recently I wasn't clean will getting fucked on the fly and it became messy and the worst part is the "mess" can be and is abrasive and made things really sore and it began to burn.

Maikol20: What "tool" do you use to clean out with? How many times do u fill and empty your bowels? What if you aren't prepared and the opportunity to get fucked happens? How do you handle that?

I know recently I wasn't clean will getting fucked on the fly and it became messy and the worst part is the "mess" can be and is abrasive and made things really sore and it began to burn.

HI LIKALEATHER. The way I do it is to eat lots of fruits and veggies, meats, use olive oil to marinade meats and dress veg salads and eat little bulk like pasta bread and potatoes, eat bread for breakfast and the others for lunch sparingly. Eat eggs too especially at night. I eat an early breakfast and right after go to the toilet and push everything out including of course any leftover cum from last night. Then I shower and shave all over to be ready to fuck at noon when I usually give my cunt and get my first load. I soap my hole with plain soap lie glycerin soap, use my well soaped fingers to remove anything. I keep my boi-cunt shaved so nothing sticks there except cum might dry there. I smell my fingers to make sure no crap smell or crap particles left there. I do push to open my hole and relax it, do not clamp on my fingers, save that for the TOP's FUCK TOOL or COCK. I use plain unscented VASELINE to LUBE my TUBE. Vaseline is anti irritant babies use it to keep them moist and supple; That way a thick cock should be able to get in without ripping you. This way I am ready for my noon prof FUCK, after that his CUM and the VASELINE keep me ready for afternoon and evening. Drink lots of liquids too. I hope you can train yourself someway like this. I know no two of us are alike. Keep us posted. Best