[Spreading My Legs] BREEDING A MARRIED GUY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Phil and I have played a few times before but it had been awhile since we had gotten together. It was 4th of July morning when we reconnect on a4a. We are both horny and looking to play right then as we both had plans in the afternoon with families.

Phil lives on the same side of town as I so he was at my front door in about fifteen minutes. Phil is married (and a grandfather) and is in great shape for 50 years old. He is short (5'5") and has an athletic body. He also sports a thick long dick (about 8-1/2") but is a bottom. I had fucked him a few times before and he always takes my load home with him. He is dressed in a tee shirt, shorts and flip flops. By the time we get to the bedroom he is down to just his trunk style briefs.

We begin to make out as he is a great kisser. We hold each other tight and swap sloppy kisses as our cocks rise and harden between us. We slip out of our underwear and I lay him on the bed on his back and crawl between his legs. My hard cock is between his legs and brushing up against his hole as we continue to make out.

I slip away and slowly work my way down his chest making sure to suck and lick on each nipple and use my tongue to trace my way down to his pubes and cock. I start giving him a slow blow job as I rub his semi hairy hole. He spreads his legs father apart and lays back on the pillows. I lick and pull on his hefty balls and work my tongue underneath to his butt. I lift his legs and bury my tongue into his opening hole. I lap and suck at his hole as he moans. I rise and we make out again as he loves to taste his ass on my tongue.

I crawl up and straddle his chest and slap his face with my erect dick. He opens his mouth and I slowly insert my cockhead in inch by inch until his lips are at my pubes. I prop the pillows up behind his head so he is more comfortable as he continues to nurse my shaft. I reach back and play and finger his hole.

After a bit of cocksucking, I flip him over and pull his ass to the corner of the bed. I kneel behind him and spread his cheeks and begin to toingue fuck him again making sure to leave lots of spit on his hole.

DSCI8360.JPG

Phil's ass

His cock is erect as I lift him and pull it back towards me. I can then use my tongue to work down his ass crack, to his hole and down to his balls and shaft. He begins to precum at this point.

I then stand and slap both of his ass cheeks with my cock and slide it into his crack. I lean forward and fuck his crack as I whisper in his ear that I am going to fuck him. He begs for my cock in his hot hole. I aim my raw cock at his hole and slowly enter. He tenses up for a brief second before relaxing and I slide all the way in.

DSCI8361.JPG

Me raw fucking Phil

I lean forward and kiss and nibble on his neck and ears as his ass adjusts to my cock. I feel his hand reach back and grab the back of my legs and pull me in even deeper. I stand and begin to slow fuck Phil....pulling my cock almost all the way out and sinking it back in as far as I can. His hips begin to meet my thrusts and soon I am slam fucking into his ass. I smack his ass with my hands and I fuck harder and harder. I reach under him and feel his hard cock...still oozing precum.

DSCI8362.JPG

Phil surrenders his ass

I rotate from grabbing his hips and slamming into him and standing still and watch as his ass moves back and forth milking my shaft. He ass is bring him almost as much pleasure as it is bring me. I can feel my cock is close to exploding and ask him where he wants me to shoot my load. He whispers "inside me." I make him say it louder and he does. I again grab his hips and am now just using his ass to get off in. I slam in and out and soon explode deep inside him. He reaches back and grabs both my ass cheeks and holds me inside him as I collapse on his back. I kiss his neck again and we also make out as I catch my breath and my dick flops out of his cummy hole.

I tell him to show me his cum filled hole and he does as he is told. I kneel and snap a pic and show it to him as his cock jumps.

DSCI8363.JPG

Phil's cummy hole

He rolls over on his back and I lay next to him and we make out somemore. My fingers find his sloppy hole and I play inside of it before bringing me fingers between our lips as we share some of the load out of his hole. I tell him that he can jack off now and he grabs his meaty dick and begins to stroke himself. I continue to finger his hole and feed it to him as he beats off. Within a few minutes he is grunting out ropes of cum himself all over his chest and crotch. I scoop some of his cum up and shove it into his hole as well.

DSCI8364.JPG

Phil jacking himself off

We do a quick clean up and agree to get together again soon. He is out the door to meet his family for the holidays with my load in his ass.

More...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.