[Smooth Butt] YES...i am a GREAT cocksucker!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

hosted a hot anonymous cocksucking session again tonight. had one enthusiastic sperm donor stop by so far...and he deposited a HUGE load down my throat and in my face...some is still dripping from my chin.

load #2 came rocketing out of a rock hard 7 inch cock that lasted a good long sucking time. hot!

load #3 came from a fat 8.5 inch cock that i'm proud to have gotten down my throat...his load followed soon thereafter...

load #4 was from a horny young uncut latin cock...he lasted all of 2 minutes in my throat

Taken in my ass - load #5 ended up in my ass...from round #2 of the hard young latin cock. gonna sleep with latin spunk leaking from my used hole.

load #6 was fed to me nice and slow by a large, big-dicked horny dirty talking man. his cock was a mouthful and his load is partially down my throat...and partially dripping from my chin and chest.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.