Two loads. One night.

23seed

Started talking to this guy on grindr yesterday, and we arranged to meet up in the evening. He's a military guy, pretty lean, good looking. He wanted me to top him. I get to his place, and after too much pleasantries, we start getting it on. Kissing, making out, taking each others clothes off. We move to the bed and I start working his cock and then going down on his ass. He had a perfect ass: muscular and furry. I rimmed him for a while before we changed to 69 sucking and rimming each other. I then asked him if he wants to bottom. He said yes, but that I'd go slow. Oh, and that I have to use a condom --which I did not want to do. I was already horny and the heat of the moment so I I put one on. Mind you, I don't have a big dick, but getting it into his ass was a struggle. The guy was so tight. Finally, we start fucking and he moaned in pleasure backing himself up on my dick and burying his face in the pillows. After a minute or two, I pull out to adjust the rubber, and before I know it, the guy is cumming. He felt bad for cumming so quickly, but I told him it's ok. I then jacked off and shot a load in his mouth.

I left.. rather unsatisfied. On my walk out of his place, I felt that I can still go one more time. I get on BBRT and start messaging this student from a nearby university. He told me he has a roommate but we can go in the bathroom cause there's no one ever there. I contemplated going, but I couldn't pass up on such a nice ass that wanted my load. I get to his place and we go to one of the showers. I take his clothes off and he has a beautiful, toned body, a nice, uncut cock, and a lightly haired bubble butt. We get down to business and I go down on his ass. He moaned and his ass got nice and ready. He told me he likes using spit for lube so I spit on his ass and on my cock and slowly entered him. He was just the right amount of tight and knew how to work my cock. We fucked for a while standing up and he kept moaning. Finally, he clenched so hard that I came in him.. I felt it was a big load. Two seconds later his came while my cock was still in him. As he got undressed, he told me he could feel my cum dripping down.

So yeah, not a bad night after all.