novocaine

Guest bearbackgemini

Guest bearbackgemini

I was at the dentist earlier this week for a root canal. After he shot me up with several doses of novocaine, my mind kept going to what it would be like to be given novocaine all over the mouth and ass, then forced to take all cocks in both ends. Anyone else had that thought on novocaine? Hehe.

Well I have had dental work and I have been given novacaine and lydocaine and I would not want either in either end for sex. First it would be harder to feel anything as they are strong numbing agents, and one of the reasons I like bareback is that it feels better so numbing would defeat that purpose. In my mouth I would probably hate giving a blow job with novacaine for me whenever I leave the dentist and go home and try to drink anything or even eat I have troubles because the novacaine makes it harder to have mouth control.

I guess if all you want is to just be two holes that others can use then go for it. But I would even question how its going to feel fucking and ass or mouth that has been given novacaine. It could be like I imagine fucking a pussy is all loose and not pleasurable.

Edited by seaguy

I'd think it is a bad idea. Mainly because you wouldn't feel anything, and well to be honest, if you can't feel anything you could have some serious injuries after the fact, pain tells us something is wrong and to be honest a bunch of cocks ramming away at your insides can do some damage particularly if you aren't able to feel anything.