visiting Toronto - bathhouse recommendations

Titus

I'll be making a short stop in Toronto soon, and was wondering if any locals can tell me which bathhouses are still around and preferably open 24/7. St Marc/G.I. Joe was always my go-to place, but I know it closed down a few years ago.

Thanks.

Steamworks is probably the best bath house with the widest selection of guys. The Cellar is good if you want older guys into leather. It also has a sleazier feel. It's especially good on Wednesdays at noon, when they have a really good rate. Spa Excess also has a nice variety, it's less expensive, but it also usually has fewer guys.

Thanks for the response. I prefer older guys, so The Cellar sounds tempting, although I'm not too into the leather scene. If I don't go there, I'll probably try Steamworks.

Do you have any experience with Central Spa? I have to go to the west end anyway, so maybe I'll check it out late afternoon, and then spend my night at one of the ones downtown.

Central Spa tends to have a different clientele than the downtown bathhouses, more married, bisexual and closeted guys who wouldn't go to a downtown sauna. They have a special rate Mondays so it tends to be busier than other days, especially at lunchtime.