Loaded at the Sauna After a No-Show

Jakelc

Had two guys contact me to meet up. One just wanted a blowjob and the other wanted to fuck me. Both guys seemed genuine and the second guy told me he's got a lot of fetishes he'd like to try and was looking for a slut to help. I arranged to meet them both today, thinking I'd give the blowjob first and meet the second guy with a bellyfull of cum. I waited for half an hour before getting a text from the first guy telling me he couldn't make it and then I contacted the second thinking I had more time to explore his fantasies and fetishes. Instead the guy answers and tells me he can't make it as well. Feeling disappointed I headed to the sauna and found it almost empty. I didn't think I'd get any today but luckily there was a young black guy watching two bears fuck. He had a great cock and was jerking off so I asked if he wanted me to take over, he jumped at the offer and made my day in a private room fucking me for over hour, cumming twice in my cunt. We even had an audience of a daddy and his younger boyfriend who were fondling each other while I took a real pounding.

I still feel a but let down as I've only been fucked once but at least I got my fix of cum.