How likely he's cheating?

sinfuljock

So my bf has been taking many trips back home to Denver over the last six months because his mom is sick. These trips last anywhere from a week to three. I usually cannot go because of work. His most recent trip was supposed to be a week but has been extended. He doesn't stay at his parents house but in a hotel even though they have room because he says he needs breaks from them.

I know it has been very hard for me to not cheat on his past trips, and I have completely given up trying this last week and been basically the slut I've always fantasized about.

So how likely do you think it is that he is getting some on the side? I'm not sure if I'm trying to justify my behavior or if it's really likely. Honestly it would be a turn on for me...

It's kind of impossible for any of us to make any sort of guess as to what your boyfriend does behind your back. Fact is, we don't know anything about him that would allow us to make any kind of judgment on his character. For all we know, your guy could be slutting it up like crazy in Denver or could be a total saint. Or anything in between. Wish I had something better to give you, but regardless of anyone's opinion, there's nothing that could point our opinion in any one particular direction.

If it's any consolation... If I had a boyfriend that had an ass like yours, I would do everything in my power to not fuck up the relationship ;-)

I cheated once in a past relationship and that was after getting really drunk otherwise I would not have cheated. To me I would not like being cheated on so I try and not cheat on my boyfriends. But no one is perfect. Do you have any evidence that he might be cheating like finding his profile on a hookup site in Denver or are you just hoping he might be as a means of justifying your cheating? Two wrongs don't make a right they say...

Guest JizzDumpWI

You and your bf need to have a meaningful conversation when he gets back home. Sounds like you are trying to justify your straying by imbuing him with the same straying tendency. But rather than talking with him, the guy you describe as your "boyfriend" with whom you ostensibly have a meaningful relationship, you are asking strangers to justify your own behavior.

When he gets home, get current first about his parents situation; and how that is affecting him. Then bring him up to speed on your own trampy behavior and discuss how that might affect what the two of you have... If he is taking care of his stress of parent care by his own play on the side, let him know you understand and that from your perspective you understand and accept that (eg: it doesn't change how you care for him). Many USA relationships are built on the false notion that fucking only your partner defines a healthy relationship. But indeed many are rather open with the partners taking pleasure in their own and their partners fun. Of those some include taking measures to better protect both their own and their partners health (PrEP if neg; treatment if poz) including regular testing (monthly if really trampy and otherwise quarterly).

On the other hand, perhaps his need to do parent care was just the excuse you need to go looking for a new bf, and perhaps in your innermost self, you are struggling with that... Poptronic points out well that from your post we know nothing of the bf and very little, but more, of you.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I cheated once in a past relationship and that was after getting really drunk otherwise I would not have cheated. To me I would not like being cheated on so I try and not cheat on my boyfriends. But no one is perfect. Do you have any evidence that he might be cheating like finding his profile on a hookup site in Denver or are you just hoping he might be as a means of justifying your cheating? Two wrongs don't make a right they say...

seaguy while i was responding i was thinking exactly the same thing. My husband and I are open and so know each other's online profile; and can see other city posts. When we are physicslly together again, or sometimes on the phone; we can share our adventures with each other.