[Sperm Pig] Cumsloppy

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’m a cum whore bottom, obviously. But only rarely do I get to truly be a cumsloppy FUCKHOLE. And I was last night.

First I had this daddy over who has a 7x6 cum cannon. Sometimes he’s able to finish in me, sometimes not. But lady night he was mega horny. And hadn’t cum in a week.

After wrecking my hole for a solid 15 minutes he builds to the point of no return and let his balls loose in my ass.

At the time, it just felt like a regular fuck. Sure his beer can dick was stretching my hole and hitting me in all the good spots. But I didn’t think much else of it.

Just as he left, I got a booty text from a buddy who lives just up the block a piece. He asked if I wanted his load. Um, duh. So he came right over.

Holy. Sloppy. Holes.

Guy number 2 starts fucking me and the sensation was incredible. My ass was so cumlubed that his 7.5” fat piece just glided like silk in and out of me. And the fuck was WET! The sloppy noises of my cummy hole as he slammed me were amazing!

Then the cum started to run out of me. It was literally dripping off my ballsack and onto the bed.

The other top knew I’d just had a visitor and he LOVED the sloppy seconds!! It didn’t take him long before filling me with his own 4 day pent up load.

Needless to say, I went to bed VERY full last night.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.