How I Got a Poz Load and a Black Eye

Part 5: Stealing Manny

I'm really not a devious person. But, when you get the best fuck you ever had, all bets are off! All is fair in love and hot sex .. that's my new mantra. It didn't take me as long as I thought to put my plan into action. Manny pretty much made it clear he couldn't leave Luke. He felt responsible for him. And I don't blame him for that. (I care about my boyfriend. But, honestly, our relationship was starting to fizzle. Eric is a good-looking professional. I think he'll get over me quickly). So, I had to make Luke want to break up with Manny. Let's begin.

So Luke and I are going to the same community college, and we have one class  that we take together. Well, I kinda missed like a whole week because I didn't want to have to explain two black eyes. Fortunately, most of my class work can be done online. I asked Luke if we could meet up at his place to go over some notes after he got out of class. He kindly accepted.

The only thing Luke didn't know was that I scheduled my next encounter with Manny at their place 30 minutes before Luke would be home. I know .. I know. I'm horrible. Whatever. The hardest part was actually convincing Manny to fuck me again. It took a little coaxing. But, I sent him very persuasive texts (and sexts!)  And I won him over. He's really worried about pozzing me. And as I explained to him .. I'm not a chaser, but I NEED Manny fucking me. And if he did poz me. Guess what? He can fuck me all he wants afterwards without having to worry about it anymore. Oh God .. I love the idea of Manny fucking me every day !!!!

Okay .. I got a little distracted again. So yeah, Manny could never quite keep Luke's schedule straight, so that helped. And I kinda misled Manny just a tad and told him that Luke was going to attend an optional review session for one of his classes.  Oops. One little lie. As I waited for our time to arrive, the hours felt like days, and the days felt like weeks. But, the moment arrived at last!

I convinced Manny to "stage the scene" properly. Of course he didn't know why I wanted him to pound me on the floor in the living room. But, he didn't seem to care. I needed to make sure that Luke had no doubt what he was walking into. My cell phone was turned upside down, as planned. I heard the vibration which told me Luke was on his way from school. I had about 20 minutes, by my calculations. 

We started with Manny feeding his big dick into my mouth. I loved feeling it grow as I sucked on it. Soon, I couldn't get more than half-way down on it, which only made me harder. First things, first though. I needed him to bruise my stomach. And boy, did he oblige! He must have slapped me 20 different times, each whack seemed harder than the first. It was like getting punched by a strong kid over and over. But, instead of a kid's fist, Manny's rock-hard monster dick was beating my stomach area. I love him marking his territory! 

Each "punch" of his dick on my stomach excited me for the pounding I knew my ass would get. I rewarded him for beating my belly with his big cock weapon by sucking on his balls. He really seems to like that. It's hard to fit both in my mouth. But, I loved trying! 

And next, into position! I got on all fours, and Manny took his place right on the mark. Oh shit, the entry of his cock into me! Boy, I forgot how much that hurts. Just spit for lube .. the best lube if you ask me. I got past enough of the pain to tolerate it, and then the pleasure starts. I told him to go very slow. I had to time this just right.

I started losing track of time. Had it been 20 minutes? Shit .. I couldn't tell anymore. There was no clock nearby. It would be suspicious if I checked my iPhone part-way through a fucking. I gave it my best guess. I told him to go fast and deeper. OMG !!! He hit me in places I never knew I had. I was losing my mind.This was so wrong! My best friend's boyfriend! Manny is poz! We're about to get caught in the act! Why did it feel so right?!

I could tell Manny was getting close. Oh shit, so was I. Each plunge into my ass was pushing me to the edge. "Fuck me harder!" I demanded. And just to my luck, I hear the sounds of someone walking up the apartment steps outside. Yes!  Manny quickened his pace. Oh fuck yes!

"You want my cum?" Manny asked.

There was only one answer. "Fuck yes!"

The sound of the front door unlocking.

"Pound my ass, Manny! Fuck me up!"

SLAM! SLAM!

Out of the corner of my eye, I can tell Luke is standing a couple meters away, stopped in his track. It's too much. I'm about to explode! 

"Cum in my ass, Manny! Own my ass again!" I scream.

"UGGGGGGH!"  Manny howls as he keeps pounding. I feel the wetness and jizz filling me deep inside. I look to Luke and meet his eyes. I see the horror on his face. 

"Oh fuck!" I say, as if pretending to be afraid that I was caught. But, it was more an expression of my orgasm unleashing. I leaned back into Manny as much as possible and sprayed my jizz in multiple shots, keeping my eyes locked on Luke.  I don't know where it came from, but I let out a smirk as if to say "He's mine now, bitch."

Manny was panting and hunched over me. How did he not notice Luke there? He must have been in a different world as he nutted up in me. I still felt some his dick twitching a bit. Was he still unloading in me?

DOOR SLAM!

Luke was gone. Manny realized something was amiss. I  hid the smirk and looked back at Manny, trying to mimic the confused look on his face.  I think he bought it.   :)

Edited by orlandoneg
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...