@ Tops: Cruising, what do you look for

mickmadsex

A question for the tops out there: Imagine you're cruising a bathhouse or fetish bar and you're just itching to find some ass to drop a load into. What's going to catch your eye in a bottom? Or, put differently, what can a bottom do to get your attention?

I'm a sucker for a man who clearly appreciates subtlety and personal space...a man who's got enough confidence to hang back, watching me, catching and keeping eye contact...smiling...to seal the deal, he'd then walk away or drop his towel to shower, his back and ass on show...naturally...for me.

I like bottoms who submit. One time at Steamworks Berkeley, I was in a cubicle in the maze and my bottom guy was bending over to get fucked, all within two minutes of our first (and only) words and first kiss, in the hot tub. He didn't ask about condoms, HIV, or my name (though we did end up exchanging numbers). He made it clear that he was there to get fucked.

Similarly, at Folsom Gulch, a guy who seemed shy at first exposed his ass and turned around to face the wall as soon as we entered the booth. Had he not done that, I might have coaxed him for a few minutes, but then I would have left in search of one of the other bottoms walking around that night. Again, there were no questions before he took my bare dicj.

I also like bottoms who are willing to get fucked in view of others. "Want to go back to my room?" is as much of a turn-off as "Do you have a condom?" If I wanted to fuck in private, I would have stayed home! The bottoms who get the most loads seem to find spots with just the right balance of visibility and privacy.

• Upvote 1

I also like bottoms who are willing to get fucked in view of others. "Want to go back to my room?" is as much of a turn-off as "Do you have a condom?" If I wanted to fuck in private, I would have stayed home! The bottoms who get the most loads seem to find spots with just the right balance of visibility and privacy.

I agree completely. I have never heard anybody else say this! I want to fuck you in public. It will inspire more guys to fuck you, too.

• Like 1

Flashing a bit of ass is a great sign for a top. I agree with the earlier post, just a little cat and mouse all while letting me know you have a hungry ass. Was at the baths one night and thought I was about ready to leave after plowing a few asses and blowing 5 loads. Was in the shower and this one guy turned his back to me and showed a plump, fuckable ass. We both dried off and I followed him upstairs towards the rooms. He entered a room and by the time I got to the door his towel was off and he was presenting his hot ass by slightly bending forward and presenting his hot pucker for my use. I dove in and didn't leave his room until I had given him three loads in his now beat up hole. We played a few times in the following months and he would always present his ass to me in the hottest way. It pays to advertise. post-22202-140864356259_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

At the bathhouse I always leave the door open, showing my ass off waiting on the next fucker to walk in and breed me... LOVE getting my jockstrapped ass and throat plowed in the dark corners by a group of fuckers too. Public fucking's and breeding's are the best!

I dove in and didn't leave his room until I had given him three loads in his now beat up hole. We played a few times in the following months and he would always present his ass to me in the hottest way.

DAMN! Need more tops like you out here!

I like bottoms who submit. One time at Steamworks Berkeley, I was in a cubicle in the maze and my bottom guy was bending over to get fucked, all within two minutes of our first (and only) words and first kiss, in the hot tub. He didn't ask about condoms, HIV, or my name (though we did end up exchanging numbers). He made it clear that he was there to get fucked.

Similarly, at Folsom Gulch, a guy who seemed shy at first exposed his ass and turned around to face the wall as soon as we entered the booth. Had he not done that, I might have coaxed him for a few minutes, but then I would have left in search of one of the other bottoms walking around that night. Again, there were no questions before he took my bare dicj.

i agreeee completely, as a bottom i think there is nothing like being dominated completely by a throbbing cock..or even more for that matter..