"SAFE SEX" BOYS: Myth or fact?

Guest Saturn1

If a guy has a face pic in his profile, chances are that he will say he's safe sex only because he might not want to out himself to his friends or boyfriend as a barebacker.

If I wasn't so damn piggy, I would go for the safe sex guys and eventually try to get them to go raw. I do have a fuckbud that I played safe with for something like 8 years. Then one day, I told him that I wanted to take his load. Ever since then, we only fuck raw and he cums in me every single time. 

By the way, I have a confession to make. If a guy hits on me that I'm not terribly interested in, I'll say in the first message that I only fuck bareback and I take loads. They usually take off faster than the Road Runner when I say that. And then I laugh my ass off. 

Not sure why they're running off on that, most of the guys that say safe only I've taken loads from.  Sometimes it takes them a few fucks, but almost always get them bare at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

My a4a profile...I state safe sex only. But I've been talked into barebacking with a few choice tops who became regulars.

I won't lie...NOTHING beats a man's raw cock in my asshole and eventually seeding me, but I'm not willing to get pozzed for it. So I only bareback with a few trusted men, and that too is risky. Just my preference.

Lately I've considered going on PrEP so I could be a little less selective and truly bring my slut out.

We'll see...

• 2 years later...