what would you do?

nipplepigny1

I am off in September and looking to do a little traveling for sex. I have it narrowed down to Folsom street in Frisco or the next weekend in Chicago. I live in nyc

the thing is i am sort if shy and I'm just not the type of guy that can go up to strangers and strike up a conversation.so, sure I could go to a sex club in San Francisco for a couple of hours until I've cum a couple of times (and I would do that for each day that I am there) but everybody there will be with friends because of the Folsom Street Festival. I'm not so sure how welcoming it would be for an average looking 48 year old, although I do have a big dick.

on the other hand, if I go to Chicago, I can just hang out at the bathhouse. I've always wanted to go to Steamworks after hearing some of your guys stories. have never been worked over in a sling before. It would be a big fantasy to take a lot of loads.

I am looking into rooming from Airbnb so I can afford either.

any advice?

Ed

Ps: been poz for a year so this will kind of be my coming out / slutting around party.