One Good News, One Bad News!

melbtm

An old man texted me and ask me to see him one night last week.

He is nice person but still weirdo. A little bit control freak.

I knew he is a threesomholic. But what he loves is, he is only person having threesome.

That's right. He enjoy to get served by two guys together but he would get mad if see you guys kissing or fucking each other. He is sort of king in his little kingdom.

He invited guys without asking me. And this time this guy over, Tim, 24, short, skin head, skinny skeater boy. That guy is not really attracting me or not even my type. And I know he is living at my side of the city or just 2 station futher after he asked me where I live.

We smoked a bit and he started to take off his clothes. He has a nice body even I dont like too smooth and guys shorter than me.

But I still didnt do anything with Tim cause the king is between us enjoying 4 hands session.

When Tim took off his jocks. I found that he got a piercing on his cock. And his cock is so white, clean, looks so smooth and delicious. That's is why Tim got my attention. Cause he is the first cock piercing I saw or touch in real. I think it is normal to have a wonder to feel it or play with it. But I still didnt go the way too far cause the fucking control freak.

Then the old man turned me over and fuck me in front of Tim. And Tim came to my side, with his touch and kiss, Then on his knees and let me taste his clean cut cock. I think Tim is 7', and he loves to push my head deep. Awhile later the old man might not hard enough so we had some rest. Then the king fuck tim. And I sucked him at the same time. But he wanna kiss more.

After that I think the old man might get tired and Tim look at me. I was fall'in love with him. We had a rest but Tim n I keep touching each other. And he kept giving me some signal. Then Tim licking my hole and the old man want to fuck again. Tim didnt leave his tongue. He kept licking me when the old man fuck me. And the old man got soft. Tim kept looking at me with a smile. I would say he looks very nasty. He kisses me then take my legs up. After I suck Tim's cock and I made him harder. He got bigger like 8.5'. And he looks at me and tell me he take his cock. He fucked me so hard. He pushed his whole cock in me and his eyes look at me asking me do I like it? But it was a bit painful and different feeling cause he is the first piercing cock I took before. He kept fucking hard and he said he wanna cum. But I stopped him. And after awhile we rest, Tim said he is going home. And after Tim left, the fucking old man is so annoying and said that I would do anything for Tim. I don't fucking understand and don't wanna give a piece of shit into him. Cause the old man would never tell me he invited someone else too. And I told him you are the one want the threesome but you are the one annoying that someone fuck me. I just didn't say it out "What is your fucking problem?". After I left the old dick's home. I still keep thinking of Tim. But I still didnt find Tim on Grindr. Maybe I would see him again soon.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...