Cash slaves

Guest SBBOY

It depends. When a guy has whored me out for cash -- which doesn't happen that often, since most guys like whoring me our for free -- they usually charge very little. They like that I'm a cheap whore. So they charge like $1 or $5 to fuck me. However, I know two different guys once each charged $100 per hour for my ass.

I like guys to worship me, reward me for being a hot sleazy fucker.

It's not like being a rent boy. Most cash slaves don't even want anything sexual, just want to make me happy. The cash slaves have told me that they are "not worthy" and that they take the pleasure in providing for me, after all a top hot fucker needs nice things, fetish gear and clothes.

I like guys to worship me, reward me for being a hot sleazy fucker.

It's not like being a rent boy. Most cash slaves don't even want anything sexual, just want to make me happy. The cash slaves have told me that they are "not worthy" and that they take the pleasure in providing for me, after all a top hot fucker needs nice things, fetish gear and clothes.

Is that like Sugar Daddy? I can understand the desire to make a cute guys happy, to get the cute guy to like them and feel good through association, though being their buddy and self-worth.

Sadly I'm achingly sugar-free so don't have the means to try it out with money :(

I don't think it's pimping out for money, though that's apparently similar except the pimps usually seem to be confident controllers whereas cash slaves are it seems generally very submissive.

Sleazy_Brit_Boy, anyone with a butt like yours deserves to be worshiped. Hot ;)

• 3 weeks later...