[Sperm Pig] Unexpected Outcums

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Last night I had a three-way. It was supposed to be two two-ways with me getting bred, but my big dick top bud found out I was having a visitor over at 7 and he wanted to join in and tag team me.

I’m always leery about setting up a three-way with two individual regulars. You never know if they will indeed tag team and breed you, or get busy with each other and leave you wanting.

Last night’s three-way definitely did not turn out how I’d planned it.

Both guys are named Dave so we’ll call them vers Dave and big Dave. Vers Dave arrived first and we got down to fucking immediately. Big Dave (cuz he has a big cock) walked in and then joined.

I was being fed bid Dave’s big cock while getting nailed. Then vers Dave said he wanted to see me take that big fucker. So they switched up for awhile and I sucked vers Dave while getting my cunt wrecked.

Big Dave was in a super pig mood and wanted me to dirty talk about how much of a cum slave I was and how I was a dirty fucking cum dumpster, etc. He even spit in my face (NOT my thing).

They traded fucking me a few times, but then while vers Dave was fucking me, big Dave slid into vers Dave. I didn’t necessarily mind this, as it mad ever Dave very hard, but I also worried a bit too. The deal was thAt I was to be the cum dumpster.

Big Dave fucked me again some, then the next trade off had big Dave fuck vers Dave who was fucking me. And that’s when it happened.

"Oh shit, I’m cumming!" Says big Dave. While he’s buried in vers Dave.

"You didn’t," I say, obviously a bit pissed.

"Sorry man, I thought I could hold it."

Big Dave was the one who pressed for this three-way and was texting me all day about how he wanted to make me his cumrag. He got himself all worked up and then lost his blob in the wrong bottom.

Typical.

Then vers Dave lost interest in fucking me. Or at the very least he couldn’t keep it hard and eventually he was pushing rope. Probably cuz he just got an all day edged up nut from an 8 inch top.

He pulls his flaccid junk out and then sits back and starts jacking me off. I look to big Dave and ask if he’s got another nut— nope. Then I ask vers Dave if he’s gonna be able to breed me.

"It might not happen," he says apologetically.

So I’m laying there on my bed, and it is now painfully apparent that I’m getting no more dick and NO loads out of this three-way that I hosted. Oh no… Oh FUCK no. I find myself hard and horny, and angry.

So I sat up, flipped around behind vers Dave and shoved him down onto all fours— hard. I spit in my hand and slicked up— and shoved in hilt-deep into him.

And then I started to pound his ass.

Vers Dave is totally getting off on this turn of events and saying things like “Fuck that cum chute! Feel his fuckload in me!”

I have vers Dave’s hips gripped firmly in my hands and as I’m pounding, big Dave’s load is starting to run out of vers Dave’s hole. It’s making we, sloppy noises and I feel the hot slickness around my dick.

I glanced over at big Dave and his eyes are as big as saucers while he’s watching us. He’s only ever seen me as a sub bottom faggot that he uses as a cum dump.

"This is… Different," he says. "You look like a silverback gorilla raping his hole."

I lasted about a minute more and then I did what my favorite tops do to me— right as I started to cum I parked about halfway in his hole and let go.

Vers Dave knew I was close and said, “Dude, are you gonna mix your…. Oh fuck! FUCK! I feel your load throbbing out of your cock!! Fuuuuck!”

And big Dave is watching greedily saying “Hell yeah! Add your DNA to mine— breed that cunt!”

When I pulled out, a big blob of cum ran out of vers Dave’s hole and onto my sheets. We all then cleaned up and they left a few minutes apart.

This was definitely not the outcome I was anticipating when setting up this three-way, but I discovered that I actually enjoyed topping. And breeding a cummy hole. And kind of forcefully fucking a bottom.

In fact, my dick is hard as I think about it.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.