[Breeder] The Kindness of Strangers

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I know not to expect it, but I've had some generous gifts from kind readers the last three days. The latest arrived last night:

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

Yes, it's a Fleshjack. The Fleshjack's a masturbation tool filled with a soft silicon sleeve that's supposed to feel like real flesh. I was surprised that to a certain extent, it did. Like a real ass, it had a tight opening and a deep wide channel inside.

Unlike a real ass, it needed a lot of lube. A lot of lube. I don't think I've used so much lube outside of my last fisting party. Afterward, I felt as if I'd taken a dip in the BP oil spill.

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

The overall verdict: highly enjoyable. Unlike real flesh, the Fleshjack isn't warm, and it's hardly the equivalent of intimate lovemaking. The sensations are great, though. I had my best time when I jammed the tube between some sofa cushions and pounded away at it like a real hole. That felt highly realistic to me.

Of course, I'm going to have to experiment with it some more. In the name of journalism.

IMG_0898.jpg

12316001024335229-725612793521749041?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.