[Gruntraq] Dream Sequence

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

Dreams can be funny shit sometimes. They almost never make sense or stay in any kind of reality. And for me dreams about sex are almost always incomplete, meaning I rarely ever get to cum. And when I do, I usually really cum and wake up wet. Last night I had a short but vivid dream about the married dude that lives next door to me.

My neighbor is about 30 years old and has a typical poodle blonde wife. He is a regular Joe type who is way into football and baseball, has his buddies over for the games all the time during the seasons. He plays baseball for a local league and I see him coming and going with his buddies all dressed up in his baseball duds. Sexy. That's how he got my eye a few years ago when I moved in. He is about 5'-8" and probably around 160-170 lbs and has dark hair. He shaves irregularly so his face is usually stubbled. When he does shave he leaves a chin patch and mustache behind. He's a good looking handsome guy.

aasssiad.jpgSo the dream starts and I am sitting in his living room on his couch. His wife is there doing things in the background, coming and going. He is changing out of his street clothes and putting on his baseball uniform. It's a dream, so yes he is doing it in the living room and in front of me. He strips off his clothes and is standing naked right in front of me and just BS'n about whatever. I am staring at his half hard cock which is just a few feet away from my face.

We are smiling at each other and I want to reach out and touch it. I can tell he wants me to and it seems to me that I can. He is looking at me with inviting eyes but I worry about his wife. Not seeing her I reach out and put my hands around his hairy dick and squeeze it, making it suddenly hard. I then pull on it a few times and he just shuts his eyes. I still worry about his wife seeing. I pull my hand back when she passes through the room and disappears down the hall.

I reach out again and tug on his hard dick and he smiles. My own dick is hard now and I seem to have it in my hands and am jacking off now. His cock felt so hard and warm in my hand as I pumped it. The spontaneousness and risk of the moment was a rush. I wanted to lean forward and put it in my mouth but I worry about his wife coming in the room and catching me in the act.

So I continue jacking his smooth skin back and forth over the stiff bone of his dick. In an instant he started humping his cock into my clasped hand and came, murmuring softly and smiling at me. His load spurt onto my shirt just below my chin and I felt the wetness soak through to my skin. The last thing I remember before the dream ended was him standing there looking down and smiling at me with is dick in my hand.

Now I'm awake. And now I have to look at him and talk to him knowing I have felt his juice on my skin.620619944028412509-1520485221057010346?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.