The Spaniard

• Administrators

I have fond memories of my many trips to Madrid. These memories all started four years ago with my first trip to this incredible city. While only being in town for 24 hours on each visit, I have always found the time to have some hot encounters whether it occurred in the gym next door to the hotel, my hotel room, or a local Sauna. For those of you who don’t know, in Europe, a bath house is called a sauna. Let me begin by setting the scene as to how I came about meeting this really hot Spaniard and enticing him to follow me back to my hotel room. During my first visits to Madrid, I could always count on taking care of my needs in the locker room of the gym. It was quite convenient in fact because all I had to do was take the elevator in the hotel to the basement and use my room key to access the gym. I spent some time on the treadmill and after getting nice and sweaty; I decided to head to the locker room to see what kind of action was taking place there. Boy was I shocked!!! In the locker room, there was not only a dry sauna, but also a wet sauna that was only accessible by walking through the showers. Needless to say, after my first visit, I was hooked!!!!

After taking a seat in the dry sauna to allow the heat to relax my body after my time spent on the treadmill and from flying all night, I began to notice that most of the guys around me were doing more than just enjoying the heat seeping into their bodies after their own hard workouts. Some were actually stroking to see what kind of response they would receive from the other guys in the sauna. I could only take so much of this and had to go see what was taking place in the wet sauna. Once in the wet sauna, and waiting patiently, I was rewarded with some much unexpected action. Several other guys were in the room and were playing around with one another. Before I knew it, I was caught up in all of the action and we found ourselves all tangled up like a pretzel. One by one, guys began blowing their loads and leaving only to be replaced by someone else entering the room. I lost track of how many guys had come and gone, but I know that I had my hand and mouth around several nice cocks that afternoon. After finally shooting on someone’s chest, I untangled myself and went to the shower to clean off and finally left. Back in my hotel room, I realized that I had spent nearly four hours at the gym…..with spending only about 45 minutes on the treadmill. I was already planning my next trip to Madrid. Throughout the summer, I did make it back to Madrid several more times and each time was as exciting as the first.

Somewhere along the line, I assume that the owner’s of the gym got wind of the extra activity taking place in the locker room so they shut down the entire gym and began extensive renovations. While the gym was closed, I stumbled upon the Sauna and found that I could have a better time there without the fear of getting busted and kicked out of the place. The gym remained closed for several months so each time I found myself in Madrid, I would spend some time at the Sauna and have my horny needs taken care of. Once the gym reopened, it wasn’t the same. Both saunas had been removed and replaced with one that was a combination of the previous ones. The new wet/dry sauna now had huge windows that that opened up to the lockers and bathroom. The activity that used to take place now no longer occurred. Much to my disappointment, I realized that the action I had previously experienced at the gym would no longer be taking place. During my moment of displeasure, I began noticing several guys still checking one another out. I spied an incredibly sexy Spaniard with dark features, tight body, and an impressive uncut cock. We kept eyeballing one another in the sauna and before long, we were both in separate showers across from each other soaping our bodies and putting on a little show for the other. I couldn’t take it any longer and had to get out of the locker room before losing my mind. While dressing, I watched this young guy get dressed as well. Since I didn’t have as much clothes to put on as he did, I was finished much faster than he. I was hesitant to leave, but knew it would be obvious if I just hung out at the lockers, so I gathered up my stuff and proceeded to the exit. Since I knew he would be leaving the gym through the main entrance, I went in that direction instead of the exit connected to the hotel. Once outside, I took my time walking back to the hotel because it was a warm, sunny day in Madrid and I wanted to appear to be soaking in the heat. In reality, I was taking my time on purpose to catch a glimpse of the sexy Spaniard as he exited the gym. I didn’t have to wait long for him to come through the doors and turn in the direction of the hotel and we immediately made eye contact at each other and smiled. I could feel my cock begin to swell as all of these thoughts started running through my mind as to what we could do to each other if he were in my room with me. Needless to say, I wasn’t disappointed because through my eye contact and body language I was able to get him to follow me into the hotel and up to my room.

Once in my room, we didn’t let the language barrier interfere with what our body and cocks had in mind. We kissed while undressing and ended up on the bed exploring each other’s bodies while continuing to kiss. Before long, I broke from the kissing his sensual lips and began kissing my way down his smooth chest and stomach. I buried my face in his pubic hair and was rewarded with the sweet aroma of soap. It wasn’t long until I was chewing on his balls and sucking on his throbbing cock. While he squirmed on the bed and spoke Spanish that I didn’t understand, I slowly inserted a wet finger in his tight hole. Doing this sent him into a frenzy and I realized that I needed to slow down or the experience would end much sooner than either of us wanted. In order to catch our breaths, I crawled up and lay on top of him with my hard cock buried in the crack of his ass so that we could again explore each other’s mouths with our lips and tongues. While doing this, he began working his hips and teasing my cock and from the look in his eyes, I knew exactly what he wanted. Before giving it to him, I had to do a little teasing myself. I pulled myself up and straddled his cock and moved my ass up and down his massive cock. In the blink of an eye, he grabbed on to my hips and shoved his cock inside of me. As a few tears ran down my face, I began taking deep breaths to force myself to relax so that he wouldn’t tear me in two from the assault he was giving to my ass without the benefit of lube or spit….he was using his precum to lube my tight hole. After a few minutes of this invasion to my backside, I became accustomed to his cock sliding in and out of me and began to enjoy all of the sensations coursing throughout my body. I knew that I wouldn’t last long so with no warning, I pulled myself off him, flipped him over and shoved my cock deep into his tight hole. The more he squirmed and moaned, the closer I got to an incredible explosion. Since neither one of us could quite communicate with the other, I decided that I would just stay where I was and blow my load deep inside of him. I picked up my pace and began to piston my cock in and out of him and in one quick motion; I buried all the way in him and let loose a torrent of thick creamy man juice. Before I had time to relish in what had just happened, I flipped him back over and aimed his cock for my hole. With a little resistance, it finally was all the way in and I began riding him as if it would be the last ride of my life. Getting the hint of what I wanted, he flipped me over on my back, placed my legs on his shoulders and began fucking my hole incessantly. All the while, sweat was dripping off his forehead onto my hairy chest and after just a few minutes, I could tell that he was going to blow his load as well. I placed both of my hands firmly on his ass and pulled him as close to me as possible so that he would understand that it was okay to finish the inevitable. He quickened his pace and in a matter of seconds shot off what felt like 7 or 8 rounds of cum. He collapsed on top of me and I stroked his hair and kissed his neck while he began to catch his breath. After about fifteen minutes, he pulled his dick out of me and we got up and I led him to the bathroom so that he could shower. While he showered, I sat on the edge of the bed to enjoy the “afterglow”. Once finished with his shower, he got dressed and we shared a quick embrace and a passionate kiss before heading to the door to leave. As he left, I realized that I would never see him again since we were unable to exchange email addresses or phone numbers. Although I found myself momentarily engulfed in sadness, it didn’t last long because I knew that I would always have my memories…