Chubby virgin wants first load

Steve-O

Hello everyone. I contacted rawTOP who suggested I post in this forum. I'm a chubby white virgin who wants to get his virginity taken by a guy who'll dump a huge load in me. I play with toys, am masculine, have given head a couple of times and swallowed. But I want a guy with a huge load to take me. I want to get knocked up and bred full with a stud’s seed. Behind closed doors and in fantasy, I'm a total cumdump slut. I may turn out that way after I start fucking, but I here to ask for tips on where I need to go, as a chubby guy, to get impregnated. Or impregnated multiple times. I'm close to San Francisco and do volunteer work there to try and meet tops, but haven't had any luck. So for those of you near or in the Bay Area, what are your recommendations for me to get my cherry busted by a dude with full nutz? Craigslist? Are there any chub friendly bars? I'm totally clean inside and out. Shower and tooth brushing fanatic. Good looking white guy with buzzed brown hair and hazel eyes. I like all men, but particularly African American. I'm open to anyone and anything. Like I wrote, my experience is sucking a couple of cocks and swallowing their loads. But that was all they were interested in. Hit me up or let me know where I should start. Would like to find a regular guy who I could be available to any time he needed to unload in clean, tight and hot ass. I would eventually like to take multiple anonymous negative loads until I’m full.

• Administrators

Steve-O - Welcome to Breeding Zone! Glad to see you do your first post - and a good one too with you looking for loads... ;)

Do realize however that while you may want neg loads, not all the tops who fuck you may really know their true HIV status - there is a real risk when you're a bareback bottom. Make sure you're OK with that risk before you start, 'cause a lot of guys find it's an addictive, one way street. Also realize that poz guys who are genuinely undetectable are very low risk 'cause they're basically shooting blanks. IMHO, if you're not willing to take a load from an undetectable guy, you probably shouldn't be a bareback bottom in the first place.

Hey bud,

I'm definitely willing to take loads no questions asked. I can't get the idea out of my head. I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to get knocked up and bred deep. I need a top who is cool with an inexeperienced bottom for my first time. In my mind, I can feel the guy pounding me and my ass gripping his length once I get warmed up, just like it does with my toys. I hear him grunt and groan as he holds back as long as he can before finally going over the edge doing his deed. His cock is spurting its seed into his fertile virgin. I feel us entwined and his cock in me as it softens. He pulls out. He's satisfied his male instinct to breed and knock up his virgin and I've got what I want. An anonymous load. I feel it inside me and know I've done my job by submitting and taking his load no questions asked. He's inside me now and has taken something personal to me I will never get back. He's my first and his seed is now part of me. I'm proud to give it to him and feel a connection to him now that I have his load. This is the first of what I hope to be many encounters of me providing release to men.

This is what I want...

Edited by Steve-O