[SDsk8rBoi] I'd love at least 15

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SDsk8rBoi's original blog post click here

The following exchange occurred while messaging a 19-yo twinky bottom from a large city in the West Midlands of the UK:

sdsk8rboi: hey there.

MidlandsBtm: hi, hows u?

sdsk8rboi: good here. u?

MidlandsBtm: kewl ty, what u up to?

6b9hj.jpg

sdsk8rboi: was just watching a movie. also working on some pics i took at the beach a few weeks ago.

MidlandsBtm: of what?

sdsk8rboi: the pics were of me and a friend. i took some of him and he took some of me. i'm working on those of me now.

MidlandsBtm: naked?, wish i was there.

sdsk8rboi: not fully naked in these pics, but we've done those before. if u were here, what would u want to be doing?

MidlandsBtm: anything u could think of, gang rape my hole.

sdsk8rboi: anything? i dunno. from your pics you have the most inviting hole, haha. just me gang rape your hole, or have a gang bang for you and have a bunch of guys work your hole?

MidlandsBtm: as many as u can get.

sdsk8rboi: what's the most loads you've taken at one time?

MidlandsBtm: 8

sdsk8rboi: so u want more than 8?

MidlandsBtm: yes, i'd love at least 15.

sdsk8rboi: nice. do u wanna be in a sling, or blindfolded?

MidlandsBtm: both, wherever.

sdsk8rboi: so u just wanna take one anonymous load after another until you're filled to overflowing?

MidlandsBtm: or u get bored of getting me fucked.

sdsk8rboi: that could be a long time, haha. do u want only neg tops, or does it matter?

MidlandsBtm: doesn't matter, must b hung n bb though.

sdsk8rboi: of course, nothing but bb. they've got to breed u deep. no one's pulling out early.

MidlandsBtm: mmmmmmm, when?

sdsk8rboi: when do u want it?

MidlandsBtm: now, asap.

sdsk8rboi: got any loads in you yet?

MidlandsBtm: no, it's hhmm here.

sdsk8rboi: i know. 8 hours difference. when's the last time u got a load?

MidlandsBtm: over a month, i need to cum c u soon.

sdsk8rboi: damn. u need cum, lots of it, and soon.

MidlandsBtm: i know.

sdsk8rboi: maybe tongue your hole, then push in bare and give you your first load of the night.

MidlandsBtm: then leave me tied up, rape me dry.

sdsk8rboi: no lube. i'll just push in and not pull out til i've dumped the first load. then leave u tied up and let the other tops start breeding u.

MidlandsBtm: will u gag me too?

sdsk8rboi: u will be gagged, and u will keep taking loads as long as the tops wanna keep filling u.

MidlandsBtm: mmmmmm, even if i am cryin n beggin u to stop?

sdsk8rboi: it doesn't matter how much you resist, you've gotta keep taking loads.

MidlandsBtm: ok, i got to get there then.

sdsk8rboi: if that's what u want, you'd be very satisfied. you've never found anything like that there?

MidlandsBtm: no, never. it's my fantasy to b tied into a sling or bent over n just raped non stop, 1 out 1 in, 24 7.

sdsk8rboi: wow. that'd be awesome. what's the closest you've come to a part of your fantasy?

MidlandsBtm: the 8 guys.

sdsk8rboi: where was that? how long ago?

MidlandsBtm: about a year, some guy's house.

sdsk8rboi: was that set up just to get u filled? how long did u hold all that cum in?

MidlandsBtm: was supposed to b a 1 on 1.

sdsk8rboi: so that turned out better than expected?

MidlandsBtm: he tied me to bed, then let the guys in.

sdsk8rboi: was that your fantasy before, or after?

MidlandsBtm: after, now want more guys, n 4 longer.

sdsk8rboi: do u want guys to pound u for awhile before unloading, or do u want one load after another more quickly?

MidlandsBtm: load, load, load after load, load. n pound as hard n deep as they can.

sdsk8rboi: stretch your tight hole, then deposit a big load of seed deep inside u?

MidlandsBtm: yep, n guys can just cum on my hole 4 others to fuck into me if don't want to fuck me.

sdsk8rboi: do u wanna take some poz seed too?

MidlandsBtm: any.

sdsk8rboi: do u wanna swallow some cum too, or do u mostly want it in or on your hole?

MidlandsBtm: mostly in my bum.

sdsk8rboi: right where it belongs.

MidlandsBtm: don't give me a choice, just put it there.

sdsk8rboi: that's why you'll be tied up. you'll have to take it, all of it, wherever the tops wanna put it.

MidlandsBtm: i'll b gagged, so has to b bum.

sdsk8rboi: how long do u wanna hold it all in once you're through getting filled?

MidlandsBtm: put a butt plug in me n keep there as long as u want.

sdsk8rboi: put in the butt plug and keep u tied up for awhile. let that toxic mix of cum sit there coating your insides for awhile.7299197959149103734-7433116235648899438?l=sk8r92103.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.