I Need A Windows-Based Web Developer To Help With Something…

rawTOP

• Administrators

I've discovered a problem with Google Analytics on Internet Explorer and could really use the help of a Windows-based web developer. My Windows machines are archaic and I don't even connect them to the Internet. (They're just for accounting and viewing .avi files with weird codecs). The "newer" one is running IE7.

Anyway, Google Analytics seems to be unable to track users between hits. It creates one or more new sessions for every page hit. Needless to say that's really messing with my analytics. I'm wondering if IE has a problem saving cookies for .zone domains. If that's the case then the problems may be bigger than Google Analytics and may explain why some people say the site is difficult to use.

Anyway, if you're a Windows-based developer, any info you can give me on whether Breeding.Zone cookies are getting stored propeerly, Javascript errors, etc. on IE would be hugely appreciated. Also, differences between the UX for IE and Chrome/Firefox would be helpful. I'll be more than happy to send you some free Breeding Zone / rawTOP / Raunchy Fuckers t-shirts, etc. in exchange for your help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.