Father And Son

fieldpussy

I was traveling, had a stop over and spent the last night in an airport hotel. Arrived in the evening and saw two men, obviously father and son, about 50 and 20, both pretty cute, checking into their room right before me.

I went to the hotel's sauna later, and I was alone there in the beginning. There was a nice steam bath. I got naked (as it is the custom in central Europe) and sat in the steam. A few minutes later someone entered the steam room. It was the son. He took a sit opposite of me, watching me every couple of seconds. He was wearing swimwear. "Is it okay to sit here naked?" he asked after a short while, and I told him "pretty much". He got rid of his pants and exposed a half erect fuck toy which looked like a fire hose. I hadn't cummed in a week and was pretty horny, and immediately I felt my blood pulsing in my cock, which stood up in a second. Quicker than I could imagine, the boy was in front of me and pushed my head down his meat until my nose was deep in his bushy pubes. Even though he was not really hard yet, I had problems to take this anaconda all the way into my throat. I pushed him away, lifted my ass and turned a bit around. With no hesitation he moved behind me and before I could say a word, he pushed his cock inside me that I almost fainted. No lube, no condoms asked, two brutal thrusts and he was balls deep. I let him continue with no comment, and after a few seconds I could tell that he was shooting about 8 shots while he gave me his last 8 thrusts. He pulled out immediately and left without a word. What a poor lover - but so hot.

I opened the cold shower and stood under it for two long minutes until I was almost freezing though still in the steam.

Suddenly the door opend and in stepped - the father. I was a bit frightened for a second, but obviously he did not run into his son before. He asked me, if there is anyone else around here, and I said no. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but when he saw me sitting naked, he opened it and exposed this very similar huge piece of meat. He was pretty much builtr like his son, only much more hairy.

I closed my eyes and did nothing but exposing myself to his view. After a while I took a look, and saw him sitting there with a huge boner.

"Wow, you are pretty big" I said. "Yeah, too big for most people..." he said. "Really?, not for me, I think". I bluntly lifted my ass and turned around, and this guy was as spontaneous and horny as his son had been. In no time he was behind me and entered me without wasting time or words.

It took him much longer to get close, and so I could really enjoy a good fuck.

Just thinking that this man's own son's jizz was serving the dad as lube in my ass was so hot that the situation made me cum after a few moments. I shot my load quietly without him noticing, and so he continued the fuck until he became slower and I could tell that he gave me all his liquid boys with a dozen heavy thrusts.

I sank down on the bench wasted. He thanked me and went out.

The next morning, when I saw them in the breakfast room, I had their loads still inside me.

• Upvote 6