Dp'd Twice, 6 Loads, Slutty At The Bathhouse Part 2

mattywoo

So I decided to return to steamworks today, after having quite an internal battle between going back and staying away. Clearly my slutty alter won.

So I get there, and I get a free room cause last time was my first time. I get into my room, get ready, and go out on the hunt. I don't know what I'm really looking for yet. It's a friday late afternoon, so it's getting busier and busier. 

I get to the gloryhole areas and start deep throating a pretty nice dick, but I kept gagging like crazy. I felt so amateur, compared to the guys around me with clearly no gag reflexes. Still, I had some fun until I started feeling a little light headed from the constant choking. The attention's got me in heat though so I needed cock inside me fast.

I went back to my room, lubed up, opened my door wide and laid face down. I didn't care at this point. Clearly guys liked what they saw (my practically-gyrating ass) cause I got a few watchers and finally a couple bites. First guy got right to business and slid right in, second guy got into my mouth. Both of their cocks were thick, which made me feel so satisfied at first. They switched every once in a while. Each had their own really intense technique, and my hole was feeling great. The second guy came inside which turned on the first guy who went to town pounding away. Second guy left, I kept the door open hoping for more bites.

I was riding the first guys cock. my ass facing the doorway, and in comes another guy. Third guy, I guess I'll call him. I let him inside me, (everyone deserves to sample my ass at least, right?) and he likes it but then I feel bad for first guy who's cock is just rubbing against mine now. Obviously I have to DP, right? I somehow show them what I want, cause they both got the idea. First guy slides in from underneath, and third guy starting pushing and poking until finally he shoves his way in. HOLY FUCK. I can't even describe it, they were both fucking thick and I haven't taken a big dick since June, so I'm practically a virgin.. Well not anymore. I actually physically feel a slight 'rip' (eep) but fuck it I feel great and these guys are loving it. Finally the pressure is too much and both explode inside me. I can feel their cum seep around (and slightly sting the more raw areas of my cunt). Third guy slides out and leaves. First guy stays in for a bit, thanks me and leaves. 

Now here I am, filled with a few loads of cum. I slightly panic for a second (I always do when I get bred, worries about HIV/etc) but the slut inside me is beaming and I start to rub my hole like a pussy in front of some new guys. I'm still on my bed, door's open, and I get three new guys who all get inside.

Guy 4 shoves himself in and starts fucking me like crazy (I can feel my ass pulling in and out from the friction). He isn't too big or small, just VERY hard. Like a rock. He's definitely the moderator in this scenario, as he lets the next guy inside me. Guy 5, a young black dude with a nice cock, he fucks in a much friendlier way. He rubs the area around my hole with his fingers, almost soothing the pain from being double penetrated earlier. All while shoving his thick dick inside me. Next guy's turn, guy 6, pretty sure he came as soon as he fucked me and ran off. 

Now guy 4 and 5 were left, with a cunt full of 4 loads. I figured I'd DP'd once, what's twice gonna hurt? So I took them both too, this was harder than before cause both were slightly bigger, and guy 4 was pretty intense with fucking me hard. Once both cocks were in, I couldn't handle it and I came all over the place. They still kept fucking me and I started attempting riding them, until guy 5 came first, triggering guy 4's cumshot.

Both slid out and were impressed by how much of a slut I was ("like a champ"). My ass is already tightened up like crazy (probably out of self defense from all the damage)

Oh man, my ass is SORE. I took 6 cocks, 6 loads, all in like an hour maybe. 

Not sure what else to say, at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...