My Last Bathhouse Experience

expdbijock35

I talked to this older guy online and we planned to meet at the Midtown Spa. When I got there he was waiting for me in the parking lot. He was in a very good shape, probably in his early 50's and was very charming....we got in...He suggested to just get one room and a locker so we both could share the room. I took my clothes off down to my jockstrap and my ball cap and wrapped the towel around my waist. We both got separated to find something fun. The place wasn't that hot so after awhile we both got together and he just suddenly took off the towel from my waist, and made me walk with my jockstrap on.....He guided me back to the room and he laid me down on my back, lifted my legs up and without a word started rimming my hole. He knew how to loosen me up. He also played with my nipples.  It's like a wire is connected straight to my cock. He stroked my cock while having his tongue in my butthole. . I spread my legs wider open for him and he took this as a sign, and slid down my body. With some cheap lube from the bathhouse he finger fucked me, getting me ready for his cock. Then I felt the pressure of his cock against my  tight hole. I moved my ass to help get his cock inside. Once the head got in...I knew I was ready. He first slowly fucked me and then started pounding my ass really hard.  I was constantly sniffing poppers.  When I changed position to get on all 4's, I realized that he left the door open and there were two other guys standing, watching us and jerking their cocks. He fucked me for a few more minutes in front of them,  then pulled out and without asking me he invited the guys in. They both got me pig-roasted and took their turns...I got three loads in the room and then I was fucked again in the steam room by some muscle Latino guy who had no mercy.

• Like 1