Loaded Up In Cycling Gear.

Guest BareSissyEefje

Guest BareSissyEefje

Went cycling yesterday and cycled past a small lake which is a cruising spot which is usually busy at night. Was a bit weezy due to cycling into the wind and went and sat on a secluded bench at the lake. Some time later a rather weird looking dude came and sat next to me and without saying anything, pulled out his dick. It was not a very long dick, prolly about 7 inches tops, but it was really thick. I looked at it for a while and started stroking it, before going on my knees and sucking it hard. I started stripping out of my cycling lycras so that I could pull my shorts down and let my pussy catch the sun. The guy got a bit impatient to fuck after I stripped. So I left a large load of spit on his dick and bent over the bench. He slid right in and started to fuck me hard. Some other cyclists came round the corner wanting to sit on the bench, but left quickly after seeing what was going on. There were also some people pointing at us from the other side of the lake. Getting noticed is such a turn on. I think he lasted a good 5 minutes of hard pounding when he pulled out. I was slightly disappointed so I said cum inside me baby, after which he slid into my spit filled cunt and blew a huge load inside me. He left and I just remained in my position for a while. After that I got dressed and went home. When I took my shorts off again the insides of it were covered in cum that had leaked out of me. Great bike ride.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BareSissyEefje

Wow im a cyclist too and sometimes i bike to places that seem like awesome cruising spots and get hard thinking of it. Your post made me blow a load, you're a dirty fucker man out in the open like that getting fucked by strangers. Hell yeah

You're welcome! Having sex with strangers is just so natural for me and I will never stop taking loads from men I have just met.