Hotel Cumdump

traindriver68

Last night I loaded a guy as part of a party in London off BBRT.  I walked into the room and there were two guys there already with the guy, who was trying to take as many loads as possible. I was gonna be his fourth load. He was on the bed on all fours.

This hot fucker had a biohazard tattoo on his lower back which just made me hot for him, and when I looked in his hole (gaping open) I could see cum just flooding the inside. God it was horny to see that

Anyway, just as I was stripped in walked a guy in black t shirt and jeans - chunky and hairy. I suddenly wanted to bottom for this hot top.

Well, I got my wish..I sucked the guy hard, he mounted the cumdump and I started snogging him while cumdump. Then I said I wanted his cock in me. He pulled out of the bottom, I got round behind the bottoms arse and shoved my raw cock in. God it felt good. Meanwhile the hot top got his cock in my mouth, it was slick with other guys cum

I sucked it, then he came round behind and fucked me, entering me while I was in the bottom...so every thrust the top made pushed my cock deep in the bottom

We continued this for a while then Mr top got his cock back in our cumdump and fucked hard till he blew...and boy did he blow as I snogged him

Then he pulled out, pushed me on the bed, stuck his still hard cock in me and fucked for a minute before pulling out and sticking it in my mouth with the order "clean it".  I did. He kissed me then got dressed

My turn to top now...mr bottom;s arse by now was dribbling spunk. With the words "time for my toxic load" I got in...my top was now dressed and the other two guys all watching. Mr top said "breed him...he needs another poz load on top of mine"  I didn't need encouragement.  I fucked him hard and waved goodbye to our top guy as he went

Eventually after lots of thrusting and lots of verbal I couldn't hold back. My cock felt great in a cum filled arse. I blew my load up the cumdump's arse....I came buckets and pulled out

I flopped back on the bed as another guy came in...Needless to say I stayed

Two hours later I left, having left two loads and taken two...fuck it was hot

• Upvote 1