[SDsk8rBoi] Love to Fuk Raw

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SDsk8rBoi's original blog post click here

More messaging with another "safe only" guy:

nycboy: hot man.

sdsk8rboi: thanks! you too, dude. how's it going?

nycboy: not bad, just chillin, love the pvt pics!

3829.jpg

sdsk8rboi: thanks. are u more top or bottom?

nycboy: vers btm, u?

sdsk8rboi: perfect. vers top here.

nycboy: i'd love to get it from you man.

sdsk8rboi: dude, you've got me leaking lots of precum now. ;) do you like it bare?

nycboy: fuk yeah.

sdsk8rboi: nice. where would u want me to shoot?

nycboy: in me, of course!

sdsk8rboi: fuck yeah, i'd love to breed you deep. do u like taking loads? what's the most loads you've taken at one time?

nycboy: just 2, what about you? u into gangbang?

sdsk8rboi: i've never taken more than one load at a time, but i'm more of a top. it would be hot, though. i've been one of the tops at a few a gang bangs, but never a gang bang bottom. would u wanna be the bottom for a gang bang? i'd love to be there for that. ;)

nycboy: haha i dunno, im a bit scared of that but it is a really hot idea.

sdsk8rboi: it's definitely a hot scene. but that doesn't mean i'm ready to do every scene that i think would be hot.

nycboy: true, what else turns u on?

sdsk8rboi: have you on top of me, inside me, bare while you're taking load after load at a gang bang. any time you had to shoot it'd be inside me. or after you've gotten filled at a gang bang, have you take a mix of all that cum and use it as lube to fuck a load into me. or stand behind you with my arms under yours and pound you hard, then unload deep inside you. u?

nycboy: wow, u got me fukin hard, id love to breed u.

sdsk8rboi: do u top much? it'd be so hot to take your load, have you fill my hole with your cum. don't pull out early. i want you to work it in deep.

nycboy: sure, i love to fuk raw.

sdsk8rboi: you can put your raw cock in my hole any time you want, but you gotta seed my hole each time.7299197959149103734-951860883029952757?l=sk8r92103.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.