[Cumslut Boy] Taboo

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

So, those of you that have read all of my posts will have read my small mention of my first time with my cousin. Should I even preface this with the irony of the fact that we were both born in West Virginia?

The details of my first time are as basic and un-fun-filled as most 13 year old's first times probably are.

Well, my journey into becoming a fuckslut and cumslut began one thanksgiving when I was at my grandmother's house with all of my cousins, aunt, and uncle. For as long as I could remember, Dan and I had to share the same bed whenever I came to visit my grandma in West Virginia. That was the downside to visiting a grandma that lived in a double-wide trailer. (No, I'm not making this shit up. It wasn't as run down and trashy as it probably sounds.)

After all of the family time and the gathering had died down, it was finally time to go to bed. Me, and my cousins, Josh and Dan had to sleep out in the rec room. It was separated from the rest of the house by a sliding glass door, and the three of us camped out there in sleeping bags altogether. Eventually, talk turned to sex (or the equivalent of it at 13) and girls or whatever. So we ended up doing what lots of curious, shy, and yet eternally horny young boys do sometimes: we all jerked off together, but under the covers since we were all too shy to do it in the open. We each were doing our best to keep our eyes closed and our minds concentrated on something OTHER THAN the other guy jerking off next to us.

All of a sudden, my cousin Dan asked me,

"Wanna trade?"

"What?"

"Trade....like as in I'll play with yours, you play with mine."

"Uh, sure...I guess."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, he had his hand wrapped around my thick cock. He started jerking it and said, "Geez. His dick is big! Check it out!" At this, he pulled the blanket off from over my raging hard-on and displayed my thick cock to Josh. Looking back, it wasn't so much that my dick was HUGE, but at 7.5", it was bigger than his.

Josh, not being too much of the fan for sharing cock info or for looking at my cock was less enthusiastic about my cock as Dan was. So we all continued jerking off, Josh jerking himself and Dan and I jerking each other. Not too eventful of a night.

Skip forward to Christmas...

As usual, Dan and I had to share a bed in his bedroom, since no other relatives were staying at grandma's this season. After having opened our presents and eaten Christmas dinner, Dan and I were sent to bed, where we just played video games for hours on end. While we were playing, Dan brought up Thanksgiving:

"Remember what we did the last time you were here?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna do it again maybe?"

"Sure. It felt awesome."

"Cool."

He started massaging my already hardening cock through my pajama pants. I rubbed back, feeling his dick harden as well. Without Josh around to make us feel abashed, Dan and I pulled out our hard cocks for each other to freely see and touch. Dan seemed amazed with my cock and couldn't stop jerking my hard thick dick as I jerked him. I could see that he was thinking something, so I said...

"What?"

"Can I suck it?"

"Sure."

And he went to work sucking conservatively on my dick. Not long afterwards, he came up off my cock and said:

"You wanna suck mine?"

"Sure," I said nervously.

As I started sucking, he didn't let me suck him for very long before he said,

"You want to try to fuck?"

"Yeah."

And we took turns slowly fucking one another. Being inexperienced, we both were pretty bad in bed, but at the end of the night, his load was deep in my guts and mine was in his mouth. As we got ready to go to bed, he asked me,

"You think you would do that again?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, ok. I probably won't. Not my thing."

SO, now that I have told you the story, let's discuss recent events!

Just a few days ago, on facebook, I got a friend request from none other than Dan himself. I haven't been to WV to visit my grandmother or family for quite a few years. The last time I was up to visit was a Thanksgiving probably about two years ago. Dan and I acted like nothing had ever happened, since he recently had gotten married.

Of course, receiving a friend request from Dan piqued my interest. Being the cumslut that I am now, thinking of doing something as taboo as taking my cousin's loads in my hungry hole and giving him some of mine just turned me on.

A few days after accepting his friend request, he sent me an email on facebook along the lines of "how are you....how you been....long time no see....blah blah blah" and I figured either my senses were WAY off, or he was trying to get back in touch to fuck me again.

Well, I definitely wasn't going to be the one to outright say "HEY, remember when you fucked me? Is that why you're hitting me up again?" so I played it down, chatting about family news, his wife, the economy, etc. until we got to talking about video games somehow. That's when I knew I had my chance to drop the bait that I wanted:

"Yeah, I miss playing video games with you like we used to, way back when we still had to share a bed. lol"

"I had so much fun then. Hope you did too. I think about it all the time. I've even told my wife that I've had sex with another guy. She thinks its hot too."

"Yeah, I had fun too. Loved getting your cum in my hole."

There was no need to be coy anymore. I could be my cumslut self now.

So, I would love to hear everyone's opinions on this. We have chatted about hooking up sometime when I come back to town, but without his wife there. I just don't do bi scenes. Only cock in my life.

So, the informal poll is out there. Should I meet up with Dan again? Or is once enough? I'd love to hear from you all.6416167596911141159-3967789642788296648?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.