Atlantis Cruise

breedboy

Hello everyone,

I have to admit that I am surprised there is not much more discussion on this topic or thread. I mean, I know there are a lot of gay guys going on these cruises - does it just mean that many of them are not Breeding Zone members? OR Does that mean these cruises are too vanilla for BZ guys (e.g. no drugs, etc.)?

There are other cruise lines - beyond Atlantis - but maybe those are mostly charter scenarios? I have no idea. I would appreciate any insights.

A cruise can be expensive. My real question is this: Are these cruises worth spending the money if your goal is to find a captive gay audience and hopefully get enough sex to make it worth the spend? Based on what I read here it sounds like it can go either way - so any advice on choosing the "best" cruise for the most sex?

I go on the Atlantis Jan carribbean cruise every year. They are far from vanilla. It's the most sex I have all year and I have a lot of sex. Definitely worth it.

Some of the cruises may be a bit slower. Look for ones on the bigger ships.

• Upvote 1