Hitchhikers

verstoplatin

I like to drive, it's a way to relief stress, anxiety, depression, etc. Whenever I can I get in my car and drive far away with no place or purpose set in my mind. It doesn't matter time of the day. I've noticed intriguing things on the road, specially late night. Where I live, hitchhikers tend to be people that look intimidating/scary. But, sometimes I see very hot men (most with a thugish look, but not menacing) in dark roads and they don't make any sign as to let drivers notice that they are asking for a ride, they are just standing or walking to nowhere, as nearest inhabited place is beyond walking distance.

In such instances, my heart starts beating faster, my body gets hotter, I get excited and nervous. I slowly drive by them a couple of times, high beam on. I start wondering: what is he doing? he seems to go nowhere, he is not asking for a ride, he looks too fucking hot, he basically keeps walking or standing but doesn't make any signal or just stares at me, would it be a code I don't know about?

Then I keep asking to myself: should I stop, start some chitchat? no, it's too risky. What if he is into something illegal as selling drugs, looking for someone to mug, what if he has a gun, what if he is a police officer looking for its prey, some might think it's a joke but I also think what if he is a spectrum a devilish ghost. Then comes: what if he is into asking for a ride and is willing to pay with sex, or getting paid for sex (which I'd have no problem in such an instance), what if he is straight and I'm the first man he fucks (wow).

The thrill of the moment, the open, natural, rural spaces, the darkness, the solitude, the unexpected, the uncommon. All of that makes me insanely horny, way more than a predictable sauna, sex app or public park.

Now some comments:

- I think I will always keep this as a fantasy, as it's really dangerous to pick strangers in such circumstances, unless I know him beforehand.

- I strongly discourage anyone who is reading to do so, don't do it! If you become way too horny do what I've done, head to the nearest sauna, or turn grindr on and connect with a known fb and that's it, much safer.

- As a matter of fact, one time I was checking a guy like that, someone picked him up, literally, immediately, maybe 10 seconds afterwards, a police car was behind him with those bright lights on (I have NO idea where that police car came from), but seems they were advised and were waiting somewhere very well hidden, so it's risky no matter what, not worth doing it.

Question:

- Any of you feel the same way? Have any experiences to share, good and/or bad? Any comments?