Is A Virgin Ass A Turn Off?

Guest Epoin

I have been sucking cock and enjoying it for the past year plus.  However when I mention that  have not had my anal cherry popped yet guys seem to shy away, or only want there dick sucked (which I do) 

So is the 30 year old chubby white anal virgin a no go? what should I do to get fucked?

Only if you just like fucking guys with loose holes (lol just kidding).  Otherwise a virgin ass is like finding buried treasure because you get to devirginize it, and that only happens once.  Some tops might not be as careful and respectful of the bottom and go slow since he is virgin but others will and make it a memorable first fuck.

It could be that the guys were just wanting a quick fuck to get off so they said no for that reason.  Fucking a guy for the first time can take a little because they have to go slow and some bottoms end up deciding they are not ready which can be a big let down if a top starts to try it's like getting all dressed up but having no place to go. So you might want to specify if you hooking up via a profile or ad that your looking for someone to help you with your first time getting fucked that way they know what they are getting into in advance and some guys like being the one to show a bottom the ropes and doing it right.

And make sure you clean out.  There is nothing worse than trying to fuck a virgin and getting a dick covered in shit.  Big turn off.  Chocolate covered bananas should not be on the menu just cherry's.

Edited by seaguy