[SDsk8rBoi] Filling a hot hole to overflowing

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SDsk8rBoi's original blog post click here

The night after getting load 4, I was in the mood to top again. I see the guy I hooked up with about a month ago on bbrt was online. I send him a message. He had one top that was supposed to be over first. I could go next. A few minutes later I get another message that the first top flaked so I head over sooner. This time I take the camera. I call him when I get over there and he leaves the front door slightly ajar so I can enter. Just like the last time, he's on the floor in his darkened living room, blindfolded. He sucks me, then I go to work on his hole. I work my tongue in, then one finger, then two, then back with my tongue applying lots of saliva to his smooth, hot hole. He's now ready for my cock, so I apply more spit as lube and enter him doggy. It feels so good to enter his smooth, tight hole again. I pump him for a few minutes. He's squeezing some on cock with his ass which feels really good. It felt so good that it wasn't long before I was ready to shoot and I did. As my cum started to enter him, he squeezed harder with his ass, causing me to shoot harder and deeper. I kept fucking it in deeper, one burst after another. I then grabbed the camera to get some shots after I pulled out. I must have shot more than I thought I did. When I saw the pics at home with the cum spilling out of his ass, I was so ready to shoot again.

_MG_8156-1.jpg

_MG_8162-1.jpg7299197959149103734-6198530578554630617?l=sk8r92103.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.