Night Of Sauna Conquest

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 7

Ten loads in and still more to go with ten that haven’t had played in my soaked cum dump of depository. Plus any that wanted to repeat with another load.

My mind fixed on the cameraman. His cock dangling near my mouth I leaned out of the sling to suck his hard six inches. The uncut cock skin, tight over the thickening bulbous head. As I sucked on the cock I could taste the piss dried out on his skin and a foul cheese taste coming from under the foreskin. As the taste sensitised my mouth and my soul abandonment was to satisfy the camera was now filming me sucking from above.

As the clip started filming of me sucking this cock. I could hear very faint sounds been said “Yeah take that cock.”  

My focus and all occupied thought moved to the sounds of me slurping on this cock. A taste flooded my mouth an acrid stream of piss. And as I gulped and drank the fluids and the piss flowed. “Damn you are a pig.  You're getting a few other STDs tonight as well” came from the cameraman as the last drops of piss came from the cock.

My drink came to an end. My cameraman was now pulling his cock hard cock from my mouth. The cameraman moved to my exposed hole with the phone recording, saying "Damn that’s a great hole.”  My hole puckered out and a drop of cum ran from my ass lips.  While my hole was still puckered the cameraman guided his cock in.  One thrust forward and I started to swing in the sling. Back and forward I slammed. The cock ground through my ass lips each time I came off and then came back on to the hard cock.

Soon the cameraman grunted “Fuck, I'm not going to be able to keep this up.”

As my thoughts came together I said “Fuck breed this pig’s neg hole, send my hole to hell."  With that I felt an urgent thrust from my cameraman. My inner ass muscles clapped down.

“Fuck, what muscle control, damn hope you're ready, pig,” remarked the cameraman.

As he pulled his cock out of my hole to jerk the load onto my opening hole.  “Fuck” he cried and soon I felt the warmth of his load on my ass lips which were still puckered out.  My rosebud showed as his sticky toxic load found my gaping cunt.

With a thrust forward he jammed his cock right in my hole.  Clamping down as he entered I felt a forward thrust into my gut where it held. The toxic seeds soon warm feeling shot through my hole.

“Fuck,” I exclaimed as the cock soon slid from my very slick hole.

“Amazing” came the cameraman’s words as he filmed my rosebud spilling seed out of my hole.

Again he thrust in with his cock. “That’s one dirty whole pig” he remarked as he withdrew again from from my hole again, adding “Think it needs some toxic piss in there to."

Soon I felt the warmness of piss cover my ass and wetting the leather jock I was in.

His cock now aimed at my hole and my ass trying to take the stream of piss. The rosebud getting drops he shoved his cock in again. Stream of warmth flooded my hole as he came to a shuddering end. “That’s it. Fuck” and with that he pulled out from my hole abruptly. My hole clasped keeping the fluids inside.

With that the recording stopped and the cameraman handed me the phone. As he got to the door he called out to others waiting “He’s got one hell of a hole.  Anyone want to stretch his gut and work that seed into him?”

With that the cameraman looked back at me and then departed. My gut was very pleased:  a group of men walked through the door, and I was eager to take care of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 8

As four entered the room and each taking up place around me in the sling. My imagination went wild. The buzz of the ecstasy was in full effect. Hearing them put down there bags the first of them said. “look at this piggy hole. Nice rosebud puckering out”. My ass twitched and my hole opened up wider. Another spoke up “don’t think he’ll need the toys with a cunt like that” to the third then saying “lets start”.

The guy at my butt was now fingering my seeded hole. “Damn he’s got four fingers in him already” came from the guy behind. With that I let out a moaning groan of approval.

The guy with his fingers in my butt reached into his bag. Bringing out a big squirt bottle of lube. As he squeezed the lube on to my puckering hole and the wrest of his hand. Lubing his hand and wrist with the lube. His hand made its movement forward. First the four fingers then his thumb. As he got his thumb round and hand into position my ass glided over the knot my rosebud opening to swallow his hand and wrist. With a push his hand was in and he was now working his hand round my cum filled hole. Slowly he found where he was going inside of me. His big hand and fingers now finding there way to the inner sphincter.

Pulling back some till his wrist came out. He add more lube to his wrist and arm getting it ready for the next push. Soon he was pushing forward again. My inner sphincter giving to the four fingers as his wrist and part of fore arm went in my hole.

He worked his thumb round in me and slowly my inner sphincter gave, his hand slide further up my gut. “That’s a good pig” came from one of the guys watching.

As I adjusted to the new feeling of depth that was been forced up my hole the seed in me dripping round the hand that was forcing it further forward.

A cry of joy came from my mouth “Oh yeah” as more of the hand found its way pressing forward.

“You certainly are one good pig” came from behind. As he pulled his hand back inside me feeling myself again on the thick solid wrist. A rush soon filled the void as his hand moved forward. My ass opened and took what it could and soon I was moaning as I felt my ass spread even wider than before. More of his hand moved forward deeper into my gut. And with that I heard a big hocking sound as if one wanted to spit. My ass puckered out again and I slide further up the forearm.

A sudden wetness as I felt spit been spat over my hole and the arm in it.

“Great fucking pig” came from the guy fisting me. “You’re a seasoned fist taker lets see how far you can go”. Came from the one watching on that hadn’t said anything.

With that there was a bit of movement in the room. Another had gone round and I could feel him rubbing my ass lips with the tips of his fingers. As he lubed his hand to join the guy already in me. The guy fisting my hole pulled back his hand till it was just on his wrist.. the second guy now rubbed his hands against the puckered hole opening on the wrist. “Lets see how you take this” with that a sudden push occurred my hole gasped and a cry of “fuck” came out my mouth.

Soon the two hands where pounding away in my hole and as id get further up the wrist on each I was bellowing “wreck my hole”. As they worked in unison punching my gut I had a tremendous new experience both hands had come out and now rammed back in my open hole. As they reached as far as they could go together they pulled out together leaving my hole gasping.

“I think he’s ready” came from one and the second one chipped in. “he’ll need to see what we do to him so hes going to have to change positions”.

Soon I was out of the sling feeling very wobbly on my feet I got into the position on the sling.  As I hung my ass over the edge and had my feet put into the stirrups. I could see in the mirror my rose budded hole. I soon had a gag been fitted to my mouth and told “you’ll be needing it”.

Now in place I saw what my next torment was it was a toilet brush. And as it was shown to me I could see some dried blood through out the bristles. “this has been up many a poz hole” “now its going up your hole” came from the guy showing it to me.

With that he proceeded around to my hole brushing the toilet brush over my sweaty skin. Until he was in place.  As he got down and rubbed the head of the toilet brush up against my gasping hole. “you’ll get a real charge out of this” came from one of the others. The bottle of lube was again squirted over my gaping hole. And more on the brustles as the guy worked the lube through the brush.

As the first of the bristles brushed my wall.  I felt the urge to speak but the gag in my mouth prevented me from gasping a word out. I brought my bottle of poppers up and took a huge inhale.  A red glow in my eyes took place and as I lost myself in my vision the sensation at my hole took over.

Slowly the head of the brush vanished as I concentrated on the new sensation. My vision returning to view what was happening in the mirror. My hole started to feel each of the strands move inside as more of the toilet brush was pushed inside my gut. Seeing the pain in my face as more bristles pushed in. I took a hit of the popper. The feeling in my hole was burning. As the brush continued its movement forward. Soon I felt the last of the bristles at the edge of my hole.

As I cried out in grief. The gag muffling my words. My hole puckered open and with a twisting sensation the bristles gave way of there hold and the brush now moved deeper inside my sphincter. My torment felt like it went on for ages but in reality was only minutes. The brushing moving forward and back. Been twisted. The sensation I was going through had my hole on fire. I soon was screaming and a sweat pouring from skin.

I couldn’t help as I pushed the brush out of my hole. Three quarters of the bristles came out and as my ass pouted on the rest. I heard “work is done” from one of them. As they guy that had been pushing the brush into my hole stood up. I took one more hit of the popper. The last of the bristled brush was pushed out.  “Good pig” was said  as I heard the brush hit the floor.

My hole gasped and puckered out the rosebud. My torturer now stood with his hard cock at my hole. Slamming in his cock I could feel the damage to my ass lining. My hole a wreck the pounding of my hole started. His cock felt numb in my hole as he rammed in and out and I was muffling my cry through the gag. I could see the blood on his cock as he slid in and out and as the fire in my hole continued a dry sensation took over. My hole again was clasping and I could feel the cock pounding in.

It wasn’t a huge cock. But it was certainly thick and as I gained my composure my ass clasped hard on his cock head. I had a terrifying moment of pain as his thrust forward drove his cock in and let out his load. “Fuck me pig” “im filling you” came from earlier torturer.

As his dick went limp in my tortured hole he pulled himself from my freshly seed hole. “Well done pig” and ”who’s going next” came from my torturer.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

as promised the next chapter is here

Night of Sauna Conquest: Part 9

My mouth still gagged I looked around the room to see which one was going to make the next move. My body was a sweaty mess and as I looked up in the mirror to view my state. The quite one in the group moved forward to beside me.

N

“You’ve taken a fair dose of punishment in such a short time” he said as he dug into the little carry bag. He continued to speak “most would have passed out by now” as he found what he was after. Out of the bag came a syringe and thin leather belt.

“This is going to make your night” as he tightened the belt around my upper arm. With the lights on full I was feeling dehydrated but the guy found a vein. As he pushed it in I saw him draw blood into the syringe before he shot the contents into my arm.

He took the belt from my arm and as he put it away moved around to the back of the sling where my ass hung out.

I soon had a tingling sensation right through my body. My feet felt light and I slide back in the sling pushing my ass out. An electric rush was filling my body as I felt the buzz go through me. “your well and truly going to be a greedy pig now” “you ready for more” came from the guy that had shot me up.

Fuck yeah I tried to shout but with the gag in place nothing but muffled noise came. I nodded instead. And with that I looked into the mirror.

My new torturer picked up the toilet brush from the floor. “After each cock loads your stomach this is going back in” Do you understand pig” my new torturer said. I nodded my understanding and with that he showed me the scrubber.

I looked at it seeing it covered in blood. The torturer spoke “As you have a load in you I’m going to scrub you again before I fuck you full of my poison” again I tried to mouth my approval but the gag stopped any words. “Release the pig from the gag he needs to enjoy his guilt from here” I heard the new torturer say to the others.

As the gag got released from my mouth I inhaled in through my mouth gasping for air and trying to get my sense back. At the same time my ass covered in lube, to ease the toilet brush back into my torn and battered cum filled hole. “Your going to get a real kick out of the fun now pig” came from one of the guys in the room.

As I looked up into the mirror and saw the torturer bring the toilet brush to my hole.

“Ready pig” came from the torturer. My head was light and from no where I started to speak “Fuck yeah, torment my hole”.

With that I felt the bristles brush my hole. It was now not a sharp sensation but a more of a tingle. As the brush progessed forward and my bowels opened to accept the intrusion. A fire inside me burned. With each fibre of the brush that entered as it moved deeper in my body jolted with electric joy. Finally as the last of the brush passed my outer ass wall. I let out a wail of a cry.

Buried in my hole my hole closed down on the shaft of the brush. My torment and sensation was awoken by the movement of the brush. With each push forward deeper. The torturer would turn the brush in my gut. Igniting my joys. I could not contain myself when I blurted out “brush my guts up so all this cum I’ve taken finds a home”

“Fuck yeah pig” “you truly like that been worked up your gut don’t you ya nasty pig” the torturer said.  My mind was racing caught in the moment and seeing the progression of the handle up my hole in the mirror. I cold feel the bristles in me much deeper than before. I lifted my arm up and reached for the guys hand to see how much of the shaft was in me. As I felt the twisting in me another belated moan came out “OOOHHHH YEAH. That’s so fucking good”. My hand found his and I realised I had all but a hand space on the handle as he continued to twist.

“Fuck work that hole make it a sloppy mess for us” I heard one of the others say as I felt the brush been pulled out and the jabbed forward again. I groaned and moaned my joy at each movement. Until with one long pull the brush came moving out my battered hole. As the bristles came to my hole the electric joy took over as the bristles started brushing my ass lips as it got pulled out. With one mighty pull it came free of its lodging inside me. “That’s a good pig” I heard.

My eyes focussed on the brush as the torturer showed it to me. “That’s one well scrubbed hole” the torturer said. “Look how bloody that brush is pig” he continued saying as I saw the dark red colour in the bristles from top to bottom and along the shaft.

“Fuck yeah” I moaned “time for you to flood my hole with your toxic load I recon” I said as the torturer stood up.

Looking in the mirror I could see his cock was primed and hard his uncut foreskin tight and leaking precum as he started rubbing his gooey pre seed over my hole.

I moaned and groaned as he tempted my hole with the head of his cock. My mind now took over and I blanked everything out except the visual I was seeing. He worked his cock on my hole before he pulled the tight foreskin over the head of his cock.

I now could see the crusty smeg over his bulbous cock head as he continued to grasp onto his cock rubbing the head on my hole. As I spoke “Plant that dirty cock in my cunt” followed by “make me a true dirty cum pig tonight”. My torturer lunged his cock forward into my torn hole as he came to a rest balls deep with in.

With  that the swing moved back my ass pulled and the torture bucked back. As I came down hard on his hips and a slap across my chest I let of a gratifying moan. The guy took on his role and started to fuck with abandon. Raming forward and pulling out thrusting his dirty cock up my cunt.

I watched in the mirror with awe my face filled with joy at been rammed home. Hitting my battered hole and prostate sending chills through me.

I shifted my view to the torture to look at him. Taking a hit of the amyl as I did so. He was a burly well built man thick arms that were heavily tattooed. Big pecs covered in grey fur and a firm round belly with a heavy coat of hair. His face was scared and pitted with a bald crown and greying beard. 

I gave into my senses and enjoyed the beating my ass took as again he slapped his hands down on my stomach. With each thrusting movement forward the sling swayed taking me off his cock before it came crashing back down onto his pelvic region. I could see in his face he was enjoying my hole and as he reached his arms over my legs to hold me in spot from the swaying his paced picked up. Fast ramming thrusts as again I looked into his marble green eyes seeing he was now getting close. His facial expression and grin were wicked and could see the intent he had.  With each moment his face tightened until he launched his head back. Moaning loudly as he shot his wad up in my stomach. As his head came back down an animalistic growl came from him as he continued fucking my hole. “Fuck yeah pig” “you’ve got one very sweet hole” the torturer said.

“load my cunt up” I said as he continued fucking me with brutal force. Having another hit of amyl I enjoyed the cock slamming in me again and again. Again his fucking picked up and as I focused on the mirror to view the fucking I was getting my torturer lunged into me again. His head tilted back and he cried “Fuck” as a torrent of cum filled my hole. As his head came back to its normal state I lowered my glance on to the beast that had filled me. His coat of hair was drenched in sweat. And as he finished the last few lungs in my hole he pulled his cock out.

“THERE” he said “that’s two big full toxic loads in ya, you want that toilet brush back in ya cunt pig” he continued to say. As I swayed in the swing from his abrupt last lung and pull out. I didn’t even hesitate coming out with words “put it back in me”.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...