[SDsk8rBoi] Loads 4 and 5

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SDsk8rBoi's original blog post click here

My hole continues to get attention from the local hottie I've been seeing for about 6 weeks now. Last weekend, I started off by sucking. He's usually rock hard and always leaking lots of precum which I love. It's not long before I'm wanting his cock in my ass. I lube up his cock and my hole, work in one finger then two to start opening up my hole, then lower my ass onto his cock. I stroke his cock while having him pull out, then re-enter me to begin to stretch my hole a bit. He loves the feel of that, but can't cum that way. I roll over on my stomach, put some more lube on his cock, then have him push inside me. He starts slowly, then more rapidly. I almost shoot as he's hitting the right spot. Within a few minutes he starts to unload. It comes in multiple bursts and I let him work it in deep. Once he pulls out, I suck his cock clean, then go to work on his hole. Using lots of spit as lube, I work my tongue in deep, then one finger. He's got a very nice, smooth hole. I continue to work his hole with my tongue and one finger, but that's as far as he wants to go. He wants me to shoot on his chest, so I have him roll onto his back, then I lower myself onto his cock because I usually shoot more when I've got a cock in my ass. With his rock hard cock back in my hole, it doesn't take long before I erupt with a 3-day load onto his stomach and chest.

Now, fast forward to the next weekend. I'm back to working another long stretch of nights with only one hight off in a week and a half. He arrives and we both quickly strip down and are both rock hard. I start sucking his cock as I want to taste more of his precum. He just keeps feeding me more precum as I suck him. Nice. He then sucks me for a few minutes. I go back to sucking him, loving that precum, while also massaging his ass and hole with my fingers. He also begins to move a finger across my hole which has me so ready for his cock. I lube up my hole and his cock , finger myself, then lower myself onto his cock. I lower myself part way onto his cock, lift off, then have him re-enter. I keep alternately this way teasing him a bit while also stroking his nicely lubed, very hard cock at the same time. Now that I'm stretched out some, I want that load. So I roll over on my stomach, put some more lube on his cock, then have him re-enter me. I relax as he enters me, then squeeze some on his cock as he's thrusting into me. It feels almost too good and I almost shoot. I don't want to shoot before he unloads. But he keeps hitting the right spot and it's all I can do to not shoot. Just when I'm at the point I can't hold out any longer, he begins to unload and I immediately spew. I have him keep thrusting to work it in deeper, then lay on me for a bit while still inside me before pulling out.

_MG_8030.jpg

Videos are of me riding him, me spewing on his chest and stomach, and a pic of one of my loads on him.7299197959149103734-7998514599176182331?l=sk8r92103.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.