Adult Bookstore

With my job, I haven't had a lot of free time lately.  Needless to say, my sex life has been lacking and I needed fucked! This past weekend was my first weekend off in a long time.  I decided it was time to make a trip to one of the local bookstores.  The one on the far side of town is often busy on Sunday afternoons. So after a good douche and dressing up in my "easy access" clothes (sweats and a zip-up hoodie), I was on my way to get laid. I got there to find 1 other guy there.  There was absolutely no sexual attraction.  Over the next few hours, about 5 guys came in.  All of these guys had below average sized dicks.  One of them try to fuck me, but he was only about 3" and couldn't get it in the hole.

It was obvious that there wasn't going to any action here today.  Right as I was leaving, a very hot muscular guy came in. He was my type of man, tall, stocky and hairy.  He followed me into one of the private booths. I had my clothes off in a second.  While he was stripping down, I was busy playing with his beautiful hairy chest and back.  His back a lovely light dusting of hair.  WOOF!  He dropped to his knees and started expertly sucking my dick.  

Wanting to get down to his dick, I pulled him up, kissed him and tasted my dick and precum.  While making out with him, I was busy undoing his belt and jeans.  When I finally got them undone and pulled down, I grabbed hold of his manhood.  To my dismay, he was about 6".  I can be a bit of a size queen sometimes, but he was more hung than the other guys had been so far that day.  I sucked his dick for a while before he pulled me up.  He then turned around and begged me to fuck him.  I couldn't say no to this hot stud.  So a little spit and he took my dick like a champ!  His ass was very hot.  Since it had been awhile for me, I didn't last long.  I filled his ass up with my load.  

After leaving the booth, I saw that nothing else had come into the bookstore.  I still needed to get fucked.  So I drove over to the other bookstore in town.  I get there and there are no cars in the parking lot.  DAMN!  So I parked the car and started looking online for some action.  While I was waiting, a car pulled up with 2 college age guys.  I decided to go in and see what was going on.  After buying my tokens, the 2 college age guys went to look at magazines.  Obviously they weren't going to the back.  I got into the back to find 1 other guy back there.  A very tall black guy with dreadlocks.  I had seen somebody talk about him on Craigslist and said he was a damn good top.  He immediately went to a booth with the only gloryhole in the place.  I went into the other booth and dropped some tokens.  I dropped the sweats and unzipped the hoodie and got onto my knees.  He immediately stuck his dick through the hole.  It was probably about 8" soft.  I started sucking and it grew to 10".  After sucking for a few minutes, I turned around and put my ass up to the dick.  He started pushing forward while I was pushing backwards onto his dick.  His dick slid in as far as it could.  OH YEAH!!! It was hitting the spot!  He started off slow, but I was beyond that.  I yelled out "FUCK ME!"  We were the only 2 back there.  He got the hint and started fucking.  I'm pretty sure I was moaning loudly.  I tightened my sphincter and grabbed hold of his big dick.  He moaned and started pumping his load into my ass.  And it was a huge load.  I was in heaven!