Gave A Guy Oral, Worried I Might Have Gotten Something From It?

Catching HIV via cum in the eye is extremely unlikely.  It is theoretically possible - in the same way it is theoretically possible to get hit by a meteor.   It would take an extreme series of misfortunes to catch HIV that way.  I think the only people who have caught HIV via the eye are healthcare workers who got a significant about of high viral load blood in their eye.

HIV transmission via cum on pimples is impossible.  The fact that you even mentioned it shows you don't have a good grasp on transmission risk.

To be honest, you're having an extreme stress reaction to a very low risk event.

Since it will put your mind at ease, get tested.  Go someplace that that does a real blood test (ie draw a tube of blood from your arm).  What you want is a fourth generation Antibody / P24 Antigen test. Specifically ask if they use and antibody/antigen test.   The window period for that is about three weeks.  HIV blood tests that only look for antibodies, can register a positive result at 4-5 weeks.  Oral fluid antibody tests (like Oraquick) have a minimum six week window period.  (The Window Period is the time between infection, and when a test can register an HIV Positive result.

The majority of people, if they were going to test Poz, would do so in the above time frames.  It is very rare that someone doesn't show up until the three month range.  Even rarer the six month.

Depending on their level of risk, all gay men should get tested 2-4 times a year.

I blame the level of fear you're experiencing on our standard HIV "education" campaigns.  They really don't give much information except "Be afraid" and "Always use a condom."  It contains no reference point of normal risks you face in everyday life, or the distance between High and Low risk.

I'd be willing to bet, that like most young gay men, your perception is that having condomless sex with a Poz guy carries between 50% and 100% chance per exposure of becoming infected.  What our safer sex campaigns call High Risk, is 1.4% for receptive anal sex.  Topping is well below that  Oral sex is so low that we can't even put a number on it.  Most of the people who claim to have caught HIV via oral sex, admit to having taken other risks when interviewed six month to a year later.

Check with your local heath department.  Some will give the Hepatitis A & B vaccinations for free.

Almost everyone who swears off sex doesn't succeed at that goal.   You probably will play again within the next year.  I think it's better to be realistic, and acknowledge that you will have sex again.  Take charge of your own sexual health, by at least learning a bit more about HIV transmission that you currently do.

What we know about HIV has changed tremendously over the last few years.  Even the ways we define Safer Sex are changing.  In September, the Australian based HIV service organization ACON recently issued a position statement titled  "What is Safe Sex?" (They choose to use the word Safe rather than the more widely accepted Safer)  ACON's area of responsibility is Sidney, and the rest of New South Wales.  If you are interested give it a read.  I'm sure it will be an eye opening experience for you.  That paper is a gimps into the future of HIV prevention.

http://www.acon.org.au/sites/default/files/What-is-Safe-Sex-Position-2014.pdf